What's new

Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

Ollie

CF Legend
Landscaping is coming along at rapid pace.
GOIlG7MWkAAhmfx

GOIlG7QWIAA9Yfd

GOIlG7QWMAEDa1h

GOIlG7QXkAA_h4i

GOImbyoXcAALqb6

A stage has also been set up for what looks to be in preparation for the opening ceremony on Friday.
GOIm-0KWwAMqrk3

Images from Attraction Source

spicy

Giga Poster
TPM are here too; we'll be posting throughout the evening on Twitter: https://x.com/ThorpeParkMania?t=XyD6ImOMwqzukHS-ClsM8w&s=09

I'll try and post an honest review on here tonight too.

Have a great time! Looks like TP have a great evening planned, I am rather jealous!

Anybody know if the stage area at the end of the plaza is a permanent area for a show or actors in the area to use or is that there just for tonights event?

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Have a great time! Looks like TP have a great evening planned, I am rather jealous!

Anybody know if the stage area at the end of the plaza is a permanent area for a show or actors in the area to use or is that there just for tonights event?

It's definitely going to be there tomorrow as they have an opening ceremony planned for tomorrow at 9.20.

I think for the initial period it will be there and there will be a show of sorts, but for how long is anyone's guess.

spicy

Giga Poster

FogZog

Mega Poster
You know what, I'm starting to think their not gonna extend the layout 😉

Hyperia looks awesome its been a long time since the last coaster but I'm super happy with what we have. Hopefully should be on it in a week or so, I cannot wait 😍
It looks great. If the trims were slightly more theatrical then I wouldn’t mind how hard it hits them and ultimately cuts the layout in half.