What's new

Thorpe Park 2014: The water front hotel.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
According to this graph, Tussauds and Merlin's ability to give attractions suitable names has been turbulent but Thorpe Shark Hotel is a slight improvement on Smiler.
tpgraph.jpg

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Mysterious Sue said:
For **** sake that's ridiculous! Perhaps they'll use the shark from kfc on the hotel and replace it with an angry bird...

They probably are moving the Amity theming to the hotel now it's been replaced by Angry Birds. Waste not, want not.

Lofty

CF Legend
Ian said:
According to this graph, Tussauds and Merlin's ability to give attractions suitable names has been turbulent but Thorpe Shark Hotel is a slight improvement on Smiler.
tpgraph.jpg
Somebody's been busy with creating graphs haven't they? ;)

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
To be fair, I did a random 2 night weekend in August for 2 people, including 2 day park tickets, and it came to just over £200... Which isn't THAT bad...

Though of course, it's the hotel version of Ryanair, so I would hope it wouldn't be expensive...

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
IF the entrance does that then yeah, it'd be quite cool. Looking at the concept art it also looks like the mouth can be closed? Like at night for example? Could be good if they do it properly but at £120 a night (I know that includes a park ticket, but even so), I'd just find a travelodge...but why would you want to be at Thorpe two days on a row anyway? ;)