What's new

This vs That

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Invert. They give unique riding experience and have really nice force. I don't really notice the difference between a Floorless and a Standard coaster while I'm on the ride.

Arrow Hypers or Morgan Hypers

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
Morgan is over Arrow. Steel Force is better than Magnum and Phantom. The Arrow's were too rough (even though the second one was 80% Morgan). Arrow did good with Gemini and Big Bad Wolf. For families, their mine rides aren't too bad.

Giant Inverted Boomerang vs. Twisted Impulse Shuttle

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Sit Down. I barely noticed the standing position on Mantis tbh. It didn't make much differents other than leg strain. But the little hill before the MCBR was great.

Goliath (SFOG) vs. Diamondback.

Snoo

The Legend
Drop.. shot towers are so much crap it is unbelievable.

Millennium Force or Intimidator 305

Intimidator because it looks like it does a bit more, not like that's hard to do when you're comparing against Millie :p .

T-bar or Clamshell restraints

andrus

Giga Poster
Why are shot towers crap? I agree that drop towers are more scary but the acceleration (which every second coaster has nowdays) and strong airtime on the top still provides a great ride, I like space shots!

I haven't ridden neither of the two american gigas (one for obvious reasons) but I'll have to go with Intimidator. The layout just looks like so much more fun than MF! Steeper drop, more twisting turns (some that look crazy) and more airtime :--D

Port Aventura vs Parque Warner Madrid

Haha ok :lol: someone was faster than me! Disregard my post.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
clamshell
parque warner

inward facing gyro swing thing (KMG afterburner) or outward facing giro swing thing? (maelstrom, flip flop)

Slash

Giga Poster
Outside Gyro. Just a cooler experience like nothing but you and the sky :D

Swinging Inverter Ship (e.g. Pandamonium, Deayton Manor)

Screaming Swing (e.g. Rush)

A

Anonymous

Dive Loop!!

Milky Way, Orihime (sit down) or Hikoboshi (stand up)