What's new

The TV we watch...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Double post, but meh that was ages ago. By the way, I'm onto series 3 again for Skins - the first episode in that series was utter turd </3

I've started watching The Office (US) after I signed up for Netflix. I've been meaning to watch it for years, but never found it starting from the beginning on UK TV and I was too lazy to torrent it all...

It's amazing <3 I love it more than the UK version, which is saying something. I've just finished series 3 and hopefully I'll finish all five series that are available on Netflix before my free trail ends in about 2 weeks.

Yeah, amazing <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Since this topic has been resurrected, on Good Friday no less:

The Undateables

A. Maze. Ing. I'm sure there MUST be some complaints / controversy flying around somewhere (haven't looked), but it's really good. Funny, cringeworthy and quite sweet all at the same time. Brilliant stuff.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Great Cartoons. Mostly The Legend of Korra right now. The Original series was brilliant and this is looking to be just as good if not better.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Stuff what I've been watching:

Enlightened - Got three episodes in and ditched it. It's crap.

Pan Am - Got through most of the first series, hoping it would start to get better, but it really didn't. Flat characters, no real storyline, ideas that go nowhere. Turd. I only had about 3 episodes to go, but didn't bother.

Episodes - **** ing BRILLIANT. There are only seven episodes in the first series, and I ended up watching the whole thing the other night. It's about British comedy writers who get asked to go to LA to remake an American version of their show. Doesn't sound like much, but it's really funny.

GCB (Good Christian Bitches) - Only a couple of episodes in, but LOVING it so far.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Been glued to my monitor to watch RuPaul whenever the new episode came out. Seriously...I am SO pissed that I have to wait for the reunion episode (Tuesday for me as I dont have LogoTV) to find out who won. I want Sharon to win, but Chad is acceptable. Anyone but Phi Phi...bitch should have gotten kicked a WHILE back.

Also watching Mushi-Shi, Gad Guard, Needless (daffuq), Darker than Black (<3 it) and Noein.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ben

CF Legend
PhiPhi O'Hater is my personal fave thing ever now <3

I HATED her, but, no, now she's AMAZING.

GO BACK TO PARTY CITY WHERE YOU BELONG <3

Re-watching season 2 now... Raven <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Intricks said:
Been glued to my monitor to watch RuPaul whenever the new episode came out. Seriously...I am SO pissed that I have to wait for the reunion episode (Tuesday for me as I dont have LogoTV) to find out who won.

You can blame Mimi Imfurst for that. She's the attention-seeking, no-talent twat who leaked the winner last season, more than a week before the final show. They're doing it this way to prevent that happening again.

If Sharon Needles doesn't win, I'll **** ing scream. Then again, the winner has never been the person who most deserves to win (Tyra Sanchez? Really? And Manila Luzon was robbed last year by that dude in a dress), so I'm actually not all that hopeful.

Frank

Roller Poster
gavin said:
Episodes - **** ing BRILLIANT. There are only seven episodes in the first series, and I ended up watching the whole thing the other night. It's about British comedy writers who get asked to go to LA to remake an American version of their show. Doesn't sound like much, but it's really funny.

I love Episodes! So glad it got picked up for a second season. Can't wait :D

Stephen Mangan is actually a lot better than I initially gave him credit for, too. He's such a good Dirk Gently.

Anyone been watching Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23? It's probably one of the best new USTV shows for years. It's got James Van Der Beek in it playing himself. What more could you want?

Intricks

Strata Poster
Watched RuPauls and OMG! YAY FOR HER! Thank god it wasnt phi phi

Intricks

Strata Poster
So far it has been good. Mukti-Dimensional basef with the one trying to save themselves. Certain things dont make sense, but still overall good enough to hold my attention.

If you havent seen/heard of it, I suggest Ride Backs as well. Was a very interesting anime to watch.

kimahri

CF Legend
SPEAKING OF Anime and all it's nerdy glory. I've fallen in Love with Black Lagoon's English dub. ****' awesome.

Frank

Roller Poster
The new series of Episodes started tonight (in the UK, think it's the 1st of July in America). So good.

Watching the recap of the first season made me realise how much of it I'd forgotten.

"You're on the wrong side!"
"No, *you're* on the wrong side!" :lol:

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
kimahri said:
SPEAKING OF Anime and all it's nerdy glory. I've fallen in Love with Black Lagoon's English dub. ****' awesome.

Does not compute.

English dubs are never good. At least in all the anime's I've seen,

kimahri

CF Legend
FLCL's was good since the Jokes can get lost in translation but Black Lagoon's makes more sense due to the multicultural status of the characters and the fact that it's more sweary.

Intricks

Strata Poster
The English dub of Desert Punk is hilarious. The Japanese is all polite and when you listen to the dubs, Miss Raven is all of a sudden Milk Bags.