What's new

The Super Bowl topic

insanecoastervids

Hyper Poster
Since it is kind of a holiday here in America I think we should have a topic for the Super Bowl although we already have a topic for football the Super Bowl should have it's own topic so let's start I think the 49ers will win

LONG HAIR DON'T CARE :p

Nah I don't watch the Superbowl, and I have to get up at 6am tomorrow so I don't even get to do anything fun </3

Pierre

Strata Poster
It's actually been promoted over here in the UK a lot which surprises me!

Every year I try and watch it and every year I fail to see the appeal. Will do the same tonight probably :lol:

The added extra of opposition coaches being brothers adds a bit of spice to it :)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I don't care for either team, but of course I will watch it. We have about 6 courses worth of food prepared and will serve it throughout the game. This is the first time in 5 years I'm not having my "own" party, but my parents are so this time its free for me which is great.

Love the commercials with it though. Beyonce sucks so I don't care about the halftime show once again.

Ben

CF Legend
I'm so excited about Beyonce's half time show <3

I would die if the rumours of a Destiny's Child reunion were true <3

nealbie

CF Legend
Despite the expert opinions in this topic, Ravenclaw appear to be beating the Pedos.

Yay for the underdog <3

Smithy

Strata Poster
Jason Voorhees said:
49ers. Anyone that roots for the Ravens dosn't watch the games.

I'd ask you to explain, but given you're the village idiot I'll leave it at that.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Souporbowl

541500_10151244751736905_16622513_n.jpg

Every year I sit and force myself through the Superbowl, every year I find myself falling asleep or turning off by the end of the 1st quarter. I'm sticking at it so far this evening. I kind of understand most of what's going on, and I can tell it's an exciting game (more so than previous years), but really not 'enjoying' it at all once again :/

I wish we had the adverts in the UK instead of BBC pundits trying to fill time every few minutes with talk about nothing...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
**** me Beyonce <3

Also, that 109 yard return was phenomenal! 11 seconds to run that far...woah! Seriously, what a touchdown!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Superdome's doing a Craven Cottage [/REAL football pun]

I'm actually really getting into this game now, especially with this power outage!

insanecoastervids

Hyper Poster
One hell of a game I missed the comeback because I was working out saw the end though it will probably go down as one of the greatest football games of all time