What's new

The Paste Game

Richie

Hyper Poster
siggyym6zk.jpg

Cathy

Roller Poster
do you want chicken for tea or are you going to clean your room first?

apparently that is my Mother's doing...that does'nt explain alot actually.

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
It is 365 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 1 year excluding the end date

Alternative time units
365 days can be converted to one of these units:
31,536,000 seconds
525,600 minutes
8760 hours
52 weeks (rounded down)

My post for how long I've been a member for :)

A

Anonymous

av gt all the wicked backin tracks on CD lyk al put em on me computer 2 morrow n sed ya the WITF? track

My friend is booked in a recording studio at college and needs some backing tracks lol.

A

Anonymous

I love this coaster so much; it in my opinion is the most underrated coaster in the UK if not Europe. I rode it 15 times yesterday and yes I got knocked around a hell of a lot closer to the end of the day but who hasn?t been thrown around on a coaster before? Not the entire second half is rough. I think it?s the 5th turn through the forest after the second drop is as smooth as a babies ass. Not many first timers expect the tunnels at the end, and flying round the corner into the first one is intense.

liveforthelaunch said:
So, I think it definately looks like the better coaster of its type around, no doubt about it. The first drop looks fabulous for sure, but you can't help but notice the reviews about it being a headbanger, and that type of coaster doesn't have the best reputation to begin with.

Its more of a knee banger than a head banger. Lol

Divv said:
I really wanted to love The Ultimate but I absolutely hated it when I rode last October. Didn't feel any air time and I really got thrown about quite a bit, actually the only coaster that I've found rougher than The Ultimate is Tornado at M&Ds. I just don't think the coaster has enough redeeming qualities to consider this an amazing coaster

The only reason you didn?t feel any air time is ?cause you where concentrating too much on how rough it was, sitting at the back of the train going over the drops flings you out of the seats up against the lap bars. The two little bunny hops after the turns in the forest give brilliant air time when you?re not worrying about getting hurt.

The only thing I think can improve this coaster is moving the restraints, keep lapbars but move where they are.

http://www.valleymania.co.uk/images/rides/ultimate/5.jpg

You can see in this photo where abouts the lap bars are and the black casing gives me my bumps and bruises, having them attached to the floor rather than the front of the carriage would improve this ride a great deal.

So I think it is the best ride in the UK.

What I just posted in a topic, I typed it in word then posted it.

Jer

Strata Poster
Learning Curve 6:04 Caretaker Sign Of Four Indie 26 4/11/2007 8:05 PM

Erm don't remember, twas off I-tunes though

andyc123

Roller Poster
~~~~~~**Unofficial Crafting Guild**~~~~~~
~~*Created by Manu King & Indigo Andy*~~
~~~~~***World 69, Al Kharid Bank***~~~~~

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
Errrrm wel i jus cum bk on lmaoo sooooo i mite aswell leave yoo a lil message wich yoo can get wen yoo log on lmaoo silly comp logged me off lol neways i wil talk 2 ya 2moz yoo no wot we r lyk lmaoo bubi xxxxxxxxxxxxxx n by the time yoo get dis il b on msn neways lmaoo so yoo wil get dis n den me poppin up sayin elooooooooo neways lmaoo n 2moz prepare 2 tell me yoor dream cuz dats our new fing now ive decided lmaoo n make sure yoo r listenin 2 our dong lmaoo neways im goin now, omgg dis is an essay nt a lil message lmaoo i feel sad CRINGE loool neways bubi lmaoo xxxxxxxxx

:lol:

Rach

Giga Poster
The regeneration of Brindleyplace and its surrounding area in Birmingham City Centre reflects the changes that have occurred in Birmingham between 1900 and now.

Showing someone coursework title

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
Eνєяу1 Pιѕѕєѕ Tнємѕєℓf Wнєи Tнєу Eχρєяιєиє Tнє BROWANATOR Lмασσ Dαииy

Just doing something for one of my mates msn name :lol: