What's new

The Fire of Wicker: Alton Towers 4th Nov CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
The Fire of Wicker

Good evening folks! I have been tasked into running this CF-Live at the glorious Alton Towers!

When: 4th November

Meet up time will be at 10:30am at the bottom of Towers Street, kinda near the coffee shop. We will be moving on at 10:40am prompt, and more than likely heading over to Nemesis to start the day.

Please LIKE this post if you are coming to the event. It is just so I know who to expect at the park.

My number is: 07475626694

Once I know when the fireworks are on, we will head there for about 30 to 45 minutes before the start so we can have a space, there is plenty of food stalls at the bottom of Towers Street. After this we will head to Wicker Man for a night ride!

See you all there!

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Really want to, but I have no means getting to the park by public transport on a Sunday ;-;

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Are people actually going to be staying on resort? I have not booked anything yet. Had put out on my personal Facebook if anyone wanted to share, no responses sadly

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Might come, might not. Might just come in the afternoon for the fireworks and a Wicker Dude night ride. Might bring Mrs Howie along. Probably won't stay overnight.
Hope this helps. ;)

TPC

Roller Poster
I may be coming to towers for the Sunday (not 100% sure). I haven't been for 3 years so my focus will be riding as much as possible.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Won't be coming along to this.
Was supposed to be my year off from Hong Kong and I was excited about finally being able to go to the fireworks, but now the new guy can't go so I'm away again. :(

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Apparently the tickets for the day are almost sold out! Please can people confirm if they are going!

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I left it a bit too late to get the day off work unfortunately so can’t make it, maybe I’ll finally make it next year! :(

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Anyone still wanting to come? I am getting to the point 'is it worth me coming up if no one else is 100% committed'

I am aware this topic was only up Monday, I am not traveling with anyone up to there.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
At Mushy's request I've locked this topic. Not enough interest sadly.

Hope y'all have a merry Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.