What's new

Takabisha - Fuji Q - Eurofighter (Launched?)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
:shock: Wow! This thing looks mental. So much bigger than I was expecting and what is with that first drop?!

:lol:

Dave

CF Legend
That **** is ****ed up.

Amazing.

Converted for TPR users:

It looks good, but I bet it will have low capacity!
Fuji Q sucks

CMonster

Giga Poster
Why is the first drop like that? Are they trying to go for a record or something?

And the rest of this coaster is awesome... just so crazy. :lol:

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Black and white track and supports? God damn it, that's like the third new coaster with that hideous color combination I've seen this month. :roll:

But, erm, yeah, wow that layout looks amazing. I promise I'll ride it if they paint it something else. :p

Martyn B

CF Legend
There must be a launch as well? That stretched loop looks too big for that odd looking lift.

And lol at a stretced corkscrew too. This just has too many weird parts to it.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
"Wow!!!" "that drop's mental!!11!!" "what's with THAT inversion?!" "will the seats rotate?" etc etc.

Yes this does all look pretty cool but the thing that got my attention in the 2nd video was the Sonic The Hedgehog 1 music going on in the background. Are Japanese parks really that obsessed that they play music from the games in their parks?

There's no point in me getting excited about this coaster because I'll never be able to ride it...

Lofty

CF Legend
I HAVE to go ride this coaster some time. It looks mental, absolutely mental. That first drop is actually ridiculous!

A

Anonymous

^ Why?? They are working fine, nice and smooth...

Looks like they might not be able to go for the record since I'm counting 8 (9 depending on how you count that new thing) inversions, unless they have several in-line-twists inside the building we haven't seen...

Mr. X

Roller Poster
Enigma Shadow said:
"Wow!!!" "that drop's mental!!11!!" "what's with THAT inversion?!" "will the seats rotate?" etc etc.

Yes this does all look pretty cool but the thing that got my attention in the 2nd video was the Sonic The Hedgehog 1 music going on in the background. Are Japanese parks really that obsessed that they play music from the games in their parks?

There's no point in me getting excited about this coaster because I'll never be able to ride it...

Hey, Starlight Zone has some good music...

But anyways, this might be the wackiest thing I've ever seen! It almost looks unreal.

Pablo237

Roller Poster
And some guy on the TPR forums was saying stuff that this Euro-Fighter was possibly the one that was supposed to be at the F1-X Theme Park in Dubai. It was bought by an unknown buyer.

If this is true. I would have really liked it to have stayed at Dubailand at their F1-X Theme Park. I totally want to go to that place. If it ever got built in like 20 years.

A

Anonymous

That guy is false, The one that were supposed to go to the F1-X themepark in Dubai was bought by Belantis and opened last year as Huracan.

The only source I got for this is in German though since the Screamscape post is long gone...

Lofty

CF Legend
Re:

Pablo237 said:
^AAAAHSHAKFHSAKHKFASAKSHASKADFLKADAF

Whatever, then they need to repaint the coaster.

You really are a dick. I mean, seriously was that actually needed?

Yeah, Loefet is right, Huracan is what was supposed to be for the Ferrari Park hence it's colour scheme!