• woman!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Usually somebody from here would be all over something as comedic as this, I'm surprised it's not been posted already.

You cannot have missed the news about that "person", Caster Semenya, who won the female 800m in Berlin recently.

In a nutshell (something that she may or may not have...?), there are talks that the woman is actually a man.

What do you think?

498px-20090819_Caster_Semenya.jpg

How could you hide a bulge in those shorts?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/8210471.stm

Jake

Strata Poster
Not attractive to gay guys, and I can't imagine her being attractive to straight guys.

What about dykez... Nic?

Ollie

CF Legend
I heard about this in the news as well and saw the race she/he won.
I'm not sure as I would of said it was a man as when they interviewed her after the race even her voice seemed pretty deep from what I remember.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The lack of bulge suggests nothing. Some creative, tranny-style tucking and taping would sort that out. Not sure that you could run like that though, hence: Woman.

Slash

Giga Poster
Its a guy. I mean come on. No breasts, CHECK. Wide shoulders, CHECK. Manly voice, CHECK. Ability to beat every woman on the track by far CHECK!

Its not hard to hide its penis. I mean sex change operations happen a lot and are extremely cheap in certain countries (Thailand).

If you ask me, that has or used to have a dick.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I'm guessing its a man, they got away it before so why not now. Also its been found that his/her testosterone level was found to be 3 times higher than a normal womans just before the world championships.

tks

Strata Poster
Well the ignorance in this topic amazes me. Actually it doesn't..

Semenya is a woman. Just becuase she looks different doesn't class her as a "man" "thing" or "it".

Not to be racist but black guys are meant to be hung like a horse so it might be hard to hide if she/he fit the stereotype :p .

If I saw the person walking on the street I would think a guy but, I don't really know..

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Man
1 Only on ewearing shorts
2 No tits
3 Deep voice
4 Manly face and body
5 Improved 7 seconds overnight, almost as fast as men and he/she/it is only 18

Something is not right here

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
An anagram of Caster Semanya is, "Yes, a secret man".

Conclusive proof right there!