What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

cookie

Giga Poster
Movie Park Germany is saying goodbye to two attactions before the start of the 2024 season. The SBF Visa bumper cars ride Back at the Barnyard Bumpers and the Zerier Jet Skis Pier Patrol Jet-Ski will both be gone before park opening on March 22nd — the latter due to increased maintenance costs and a lack of spare parts available, and the former due to being one of the least popular attractions at the park, according to a spokesperson. The bumper cars will be replaced by a covered meet-and-greet stage while the future of the Jet Ski plot is unknown as of now.

Niles

Giga Poster
The Meryal waterpark in Qatar is now open but the spinning coaster remains closed, however apparently it has started testing so hopefully it will open soon. With how it goes round the park I want to see a POV for this. Untill then here are some pictures, for more see Source

1.1.jpg
1.2.jpg1.4.jpg
1.3.jpg
1.5.jpg1.6.jpg
1.7.jpg1.8.jpg

vaugc002

Hyper Poster
I came across this POV and had to share - hopefully this forum is an acceptable place for it :)

It's a backyard coaster, but a pretty impressive one. I'd seen videos of it but had never watched onride footage - until now.
I think some of you might enjoy it in all its jankiness.

InvertsAreMyJam

Roller Poster
I came across this POV and had to share - hopefully this forum is an acceptable place for it :)

It's a backyard coaster, but a pretty impressive one. I'd seen videos of it but had never watched onride footage - until now.
I think some of you might enjoy it in all its jankiness.

That is extremely impressive for a backyard coaster. It even has a station!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Cedar Point announced that there will be no "Snake River Expedition" boat ride this season. The park provided no further announcements or plans for the attraction. The attraction has been removed from the park's website. Source