Drayton Manor have rebranded:-

It's disgusting.

Oh dear.

Nick13

Mega Poster
Drayton Manor have rebranded:-

View attachment 17648

It's disgusting.

I don’t actually mind the rebrand, it looks alright and suits their new focus. I hate that they’ve gone down the cringey Merlin route of calling it a ‘Resort‘ though!

Peet

Giga Poster
A rebrand was long overdue, I always found it a bit odd having one of their rides on the logo. But surely they could have done better than just writing the name of the park in a jazzy font?!

cookie

Giga Poster
Zierer have been doing...something

I'm doubtful it means much, but the use of what looks like a B&M hyper with an ampersand turnaround in the background is... curious.

Also, this very much looks like a next-gen version of Monsunen at Tivoli Gardens and I'm here for it.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
I'm doubtful it means much, but the use of what looks like a B&M hyper with an ampersand turnaround in the background is... curious.

Also, this very much looks like a next-gen version of Monsunen at Tivoli Gardens and I'm here for it.
I think this might be for PortAdventura, since that hyper looks like Shammy B.

Christian

Hyper Poster
Hmmm, that's looking good.
Do you think it will be possible to ride Balder again late july?

I don't know. If track work actually is complete then maybe? I guess it will take them another month to remove scaffolding and finish up then a month to test and train the new crew. That is only a guess, don't quote me on it. Maybe the track work isn't even done yet?

TilenB

Strata Poster
For anybody planning a trip to Walibi Belgium this year who needs the Pulsar cred…

(Posted to a staff members personal fb account so Identity of staff member protected)

View attachment 17711
I wonder if the problem is somehow related with the trains? I did find it odd that they were only running one train three weeks ago when the queue was reaching up to 50 minutes (longest in the park) and everything else was running at max capacity.

Christian

Hyper Poster
The settlement regarding Valkyria's delayed opening between Liseberg and the engineering firm Cowi has leaked. Valkyria opened 4 months late due to issues with the tunnel section. According to Liseberg the calculations carried out by Cowi were wrong and their geological surveying was wrong. This led to the constructing teams finding clay where they expected bedrock. Liseberg sued for 68 million sek (about 7 million euros) which they say is lost revenue from 167000 guests who didn't show up due to Valkyria being closed. In the end the two parties settled on a hand written note for just 10 million sek (about 1 million euros).

Source: Expressen

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I wonder if the problem is somehow related with the trains? I did find it odd that they were only running one train three weeks ago when the queue was reaching up to 50 minutes (longest in the park) and everything else was running at max capacity.
I dunno but the person has deleted the post now…

So I’m wondering if I made a mistake and should delete the screen shot above :/

This is why I never share the things I hear here… Always wonder if I’m doing the right thing 🙈

Never mind he hasn’t deleted it… But it WAS posted 4 days ago!!! So I was a little slow to share. :)

And to your point, the same person has been posting about it constantly going down and back up again lately… so that does match what you are saying.

cookie

Giga Poster
I dunno but the person has deleted the post now…

So I’m wondering if I made a mistake and should delete the screen shot above :/

This is why I never share the things I hear here… Always wonder if I’m doing the right thing 🙈

Never mind he hasn’t deleted it… But it WAS posted 4 days ago!!! So I was a little slow to share. :)

And to your point, the same person has been posting about it constantly going down and back up again lately… so that does match what you are saying.
What did the screenshot say? I can’t see it on mobile for some reason.