What's new

Slut or Virgin?

Your preference would be?

• Sluty Slut Slut

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Can't touch this virgin

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
^ So after you do your girlfriend you're gonna go out and try to get as much as possible? :p

Nah I know what you mean, in a way I wish I had waited but in the end it gave me more confidence I think and it led to like a two year relationship (which was not a good relationship but whatever).. And ya like I said it gave me more confidence to interact with guys in general.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Re:

-lofty- said:
^ To be blatantly honest, sex is over rated. It's not as mind blowing as people make out.
I agree. It was enjoyable yes... but... eh, there are so many better things... like ROLLER COASTERS.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Re:

dropthefloor93 said:
-lofty- said:
^ To be blatantly honest, sex is over rated. It's not as mind blowing as people make out.
I agree. It was enjoyable yes... but... eh, there are so many better things... like ROLLER COASTERS.
No. You're just doing it wrong.

weedjam

Roller Poster
At the end of the day, everyone on here is a virgin anyway so
5censored.gif

nadroJ

CF Legend
^That would be including yourself then yes?

And FYI, insulting everyone one the board and generally being an arrogant obnoxious prat reaalllly isn't going to get you very far, just so you know ;]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ It's what you call a man who hasn't put his winkle inside a lady's baby making hole, or in a man's bottom in your case.

Women can also be virgins, when they've not had winkle or rubbed another lady's furry box.

nealbie

CF Legend
Ian's ACTUALLY amazing LESSTHANTHREE!!!11!!

Ian said:
^ It's what you call a man who hasn't put his winkle inside a lady's baby making hole, or in a man's bottom in your case.

Women can also be virgins, when they've not had winkle or rubbed another lady's furry box.

And none of us on CoasterForce have done this because we're sad, lonely, internet obsessed freaks, right? ;)

Oh, and because Weedjam said so! :p

Dave

CF Legend
Re:

-lofty- said:

Like everyone else said, you've either had rubbish experiences, or not tried hard enough.

At the end of the day, everyone on here is a virgin anyway so

Actually I'm a nasty, sluuttyy prostitute who jumps on everything that moves. Get it right, son!

No seriously though, isn't it a bit mean to stereotype everyone on here as a nerd that doesn't get laid? I bet more people on here actually aren't virgins, because we're a studly group of coaster nerds.

Ben

CF Legend
And considering most of us just have sex with each other, most of us can vouch for someone else on here NOT being a massive virgin...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Bloody hell, did nobody else realise he was taking the piss? And even if he wasn't, didn't you even take it as piss-taking? Give me strength! I know it's difficult with text, but read beneath the black and white!

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Re:

Ian said:
-lofty- said:
Hahaha, going to have to disagree with you there! Maybe you've not met the right slut yet!

So much confusion in this topic, so I'll sum up my feelings.

A "slut" tends to be more outgoing and less uptight. I find people who outgoing and not uptight to be better company. Therefore I'd take the "slut".

I'll give that a +1.

I've got no shame in admitting I've slept around in the last 18 months. Had loads of fun and don't regret it in the slightest. I really can't be bothered actively looking for something permanent, so if things go further with anyone that I get with, then so be it.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Neither one, really. Kind of a cross between the two? So that'd be a girl with experience, but not a total whore that I'd be worried about catching something nasty from.

But if we're picking one of two extremes, and it's not a serious thing, then I guess I choose the ho. I'd rather get laid then not get laid.