What's new

Six Flags Mexico | Medusa Steel Coaster | RMC Iron Horse

BBH

Giga Poster
furie said:
Don't get me wrong, the rides look fantastic in terms of how amazing they are while you're on it - but they are ugly as sin. Obviously making an exciting hybrid coaster ride brilliantly AND looking like sex on legs isn't something you're going to accomplish, but I feel I need to moan about how fugly they are.

I'm sure they have a lovely personality though ;)
I disagree with you. I think they are phenomenal to look at and the way modern clashes with classic from the tracks to the support structure is fantastic.

Hutch

Strata Poster
BBH said:
I think they are phenomenal to look at and the way modern clashes with classic from the tracks to the support structure is fantastic.
+1

It looks really good so far. I'm glad it's comin' along. <3

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
I just love how utterly terrifying the structure of these things look. They look so unstable and badly designed it must actually add an extra level of fear when you ride them!

_koppen

Hyper Poster
=D>
1610056_10152202488937138_125131135_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...37.98437.110598952137&type=1&relevant_count=1

Hutch

Strata Poster
Ooh! I don't know if that turn has anything special up its sleeves though, but we'll see. Looks amazing!

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
It looks really tight, though. Should provide some decent positive force. Really liking the look of this one, just wish they had colored the rails differently. A jade color would have looked nice.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
The coolest roller coaster that not many will ever get to ride.

The thing that I am always astonished by with RMC is their ability to provide positive and negative airtime on all axes. When we say there is lateral airtime on Outlaw Run - we mean it!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'd love to see that from the top. I bet that moment of hangtime when you're upside-down looking down that drop will be fantastic.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
This ride looks so cool already!

It also gets me thinking of what you could do with the worlds all mediocre wooden coasters.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Since it's been a while...

1959556_10152249567817138_1778993604_n.jpg

From the park's Facebook page.

marc

CF Legend
How does six flags taking court action against Gler effect this? Does it mean they will just use different trains?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Don't know if you remember my post in the IAAPA 2013 topic, but like Outlaw Run, Steel Medusa and Goliath will be using RMC's trains (like New Texas Giant should have done). So no issues with Gerstie in this case.

BZdOoNjIYAAnNS-.jpg:large