What's new

Six Flags Great America | Maxx Force | S&S Air Launch

Snoo

The Legend
Maybe. We shall see. That launch will determine EVERYTHING. If it is phenomenal, no worries. If its lackluster? Meh.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Maybe. We shall see. That launch will determine EVERYTHING. If it is phenomenal, no worries. If its lackluster? Meh.
But we know the launch is going to be powerful. It will more than likely be phenomenal if you think the same about Xcelerator's and Stormrunner's.

Snoo

The Legend
But we know the launch is going to be powerful. It will more than likely be phenomenal if you think the same about Xcelerator's and Stormrunner's.

But I don't though. Storm Runner was ok? It's all about acceleration and having been on TTD and KK.. those seem tiny by comparison. The S&S creations have the power to be amazing as well as just existing. We will see.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
I was stoked about this ride at first then less so when the full POV animation came out. I knew it'd be short but oof....
I figure it'll be an intense ride but not so sure now. I liked the idea of a fast inversion in my mind I imagined it'd be like the roll in Maverick but ya know, wont destroy the trains and possibly riders. BUT could it also happen so fast ya wont even realize it? It will either have an ejector moment and intense layout or be kinda lame after the launch and leave ya wishing it was longer.

The launch will surely be insane though. It's basically the same as Hypersonic XLC (No one can notice a 2 mph difference) and that launch was deff the best Ive ever had. I recall it not even feeling like a launch, it was like stand still. Then going 80. It was nuts. As for Full Throttle I liked that ride may than I expected. It also "did more" than this, it had some great hang time in back, some whipping on the turns and I felt strong ejector in the back row going down that final drop, granted it was brief and is killed by breaks. For this to be better it will have to really be an intense ride.
Personally I'll wait for others to share their opinions, Ive scratched this from my 2019 hit list, maybe I'll be wrong though

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
And we have track! :D

image0.png

https://www.instagram.com/marcusleshock/?hl=en

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I mean...it does seem like a snail's pace considering the first tower went up in January and the second of three towers is finally up now.