What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | "Iron Rattler" |Steel Hybrid

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Care to give the snake wranglers a call?

522116_10151542251303491_133214208_n.jpg

From Six Flags Fiesta Texas' facebook page.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Well somebody goes balls deep when they go for updates, cracking stuff.

Ride just looks so wrong. So wrong. If Alton won't get a woodie because the public think they're unsafe imagine what they'd make of something that looks like this.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Hyde244 said:
Let us compare.

619a6bedaa083f605e55acca.jpg

tumblr_m4akr4vOOn1rre72ko1_500.jpg

... Ha!
toothy9.gif
:shock: IT EXISTS ON OTHER COASTERS NOW...

Next RCT3 project of mine. It'll be molly orange. Totally doing it.

I like the molly orange rails and all, but I wish they had gone for more of a "rusty" color like there was in the concept art.

Rach

Giga Poster
RMC have posted some stunning photos on FB from some point of the ride looking down. Those with FB have probably seen these, but for those that haven't...

894866_514110768626048_181718841_o.jpg

72693_514111411959317_391828205_n.jpg

From RMC FB

madhjsp

Giga Poster
^ This is where I'd ordinarily make a joke about your mother's jiggly bits or something like that, but this is a family-friendly forum. :wink:

Um, but yeah, I really really really REALLY can't wait to get this ride into my life.

RCF

Strata Poster
I saw this in person on Saturday and let me tell you, it is awe inspiring. Yes the track is orange not red, but just getting to look at it, I can't see how this won't be an amazing ride. The drop looks terrifying, the barrel roll looks insane, the quarry dives look fantastic, everything about it makes me think of the old Rattler, the original, but this will be ten times better. Truly magnificent.

Snoo

The Legend
madhjsp said:
^ This is where I'd ordinarily make a joke about your mother's jiggly bits or something like that, but this is a family-friendly forum. :wink:

Um, but yeah, I really really really REALLY can't wait to get this ride into my life.

Don't you dare hold back. :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
POV and train unveiling video has been released.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kixf9Lwsqk[/youtube]