What's new

SFMM | Wonder Woman Flight of Courage | RMC Raptor | 2022

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Screenshot_20210828-101613.png
Maybe that thing on the left? It turns out what I thought was a crane was actually a utility truck, but maybe that white thing is a crane?

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Screamscape is reporting that Six Flags Magic Mountain could very possibly make an announcement tomorrow, OCTOBER 21... based on a rumor submitted. Tomorrow also just so happens to be Wonder Woman day as the character is to be inducted into the Comic Book Hall of Fame on her 80th anniversary. If this is truly a Wonder Woman themed coaster, then this is the almost perfect day to make a highly-anticipated announcement. The hype is upon us!
Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 6.58.32 AM.png

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster

Christian

Hyper Poster
Wow! That's so original...

Anyways it's good that it isn't an exact clone of Jersey Devil. I also love the location. It's right in front of Riddler which is right in front of Batman. Imagine standing at the superman plaza and watching all 3 of these great coasters running. Let's just hope that they cut down the trees so that we get better sightlines.

Skyye

Mega Poster
Something that slightly annoys me is that its one foot taller than JDC... if they were really going to go for the record they would've done another 10-15 feet IMO, but I guess they only had enough room for the one extra foot

Rupert

Mega Poster
Let's just hope that they cut down the trees so that we get better sightlines.
Noooooo! I know it’s subjective but I always prefer it when coasters have trees around them. Especially at Six Flags parks when there is always big expanses of concrete around!

This will obviously be a great coaster but also well played to SF for a really decent animation/video. Nice to see all the surrounding coasters operating on it too, really helps to see how it beds in.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
Wow! That's so original...

Anyways it's good that it isn't an exact clone of Jersey Devil. I also love the location. It's right in front of Riddler which is right in front of Batman. Imagine standing at the superman plaza and watching all 3 of these great coasters running. Let's just hope that they cut down the trees so that we get better sightlines.
Let's not cut down more trees.