What's new

SFMM | Wonder Woman Flight of Courage | RMC Raptor | 2022

Twist3d_steel

Roller Poster
Honestly, even though I am going to love this addition and it will certainly be awesome, I would have rather seen the tilt coaster

To be honest, same like it would have been something super unique and I think that six flags should have waited a bit before this potential raptor as gadv and mm are two of the busier parks, I think they needed to see how a raptor would cope at such a big park with its limited capacity. Furthermore a tilt coaster is something we haven’t seen in ages and you have to admit they do look pretty awesome, like dive coasters on acid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pear

Strata Poster
Well since the video got taken down here's a picture of the plans

Screen_Shot_2020-04-11_at_5.png

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
Are there any indicators in the info provided or do you have any insights or additional knowledge that it is fake or are you simply making an educated guess based on the current (lack of) evidence?

I got an insider on another forum hinting that it's fake. Plus, nobody else is reporting this, which is really weird.

John Knotts

Mega Poster
Those plans were leaked from some kid on April 1st. They’re not real. Amazing what you can do on your mom’s MacBook these days and people will believe it.

Now that doesn’t necessarily mean SFMM won’t eventually add a Raptor, but this particular rumor is fake.

Last edited:

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Those plans were leaked from some kid on April 1st. They’re not real. Amazing what you can do on your mom’s MacBook these days and people will believe it.

Ah leaked it on April 1st right? Is that why we're just now seeing it 10 days later? Put me on record:

I'll be damned if "some kid" just made full wireframe CAD drawings of the entire park, including a ride that there are zero top-down engineering drawings of, with perfect accuracy, "on his mom's Macbook". You don't just "FAKE" that level of detail. Not sure why you're so aggressively against this.