What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She isn't exactly famous (yet), but this young lady (Charlotte Van Brabander) is absolutely unreal. She's a poker pro/journalist... my God the things I'd do to her......

charlotte_v_pokerstars.jpg

^
**** me...
Having researched a little further, totally with you on that. She's got being legal whilst not looking it down to a fine art :)

^ No she's not. Too hard faced. *shudder*

Sam. Thanks for bringing Charlotte Van Brabander to my attention.

Ian said:
^ No she's not. Too hard faced. *shudder*
Spot on, especially in that picture. Not used to Ben getting it wrong (surprisingly), but there's just no life there...
Never entirely seen her appeal, and not everyone can do lesbian harcuts.

That's an awful photo of her in my defence, she's wearing LAYERS of too much make-up <//3 I mean she has a really STRONG face, but, I wouldn't say hard. She's really sweet too <3

She looks amazing in the film though, but there's very few stills that aren't a million pixels big...

Scream-4-5-007.jpg

She can pull off the lesbian <3

I've loved her since...

hayden-as-claire-the-cheerleader.jpg

<3

She's so amazing. And she can actually REALLY act. She blows past everyone else in the film and leaves them in the dirt acting wise.

She does look better with long hair, but there's something I don't like about her face and I can't put my finger on it. Any help explaining it, Will?

Yeah, that's one reason but there's something else. It's her forehead. It makes the rest of her face look scrunchy.

Yes, that's it. She is manly but feminely soft at the same time, has one eye bigger than the other and a funny forehead.

Spanish TV presenter Sara Carbonero is quite hot, she goes out with Iker Casillas of Real Madrid

Hot-Sara-Carbonero-Pics-1.jpg

Plus just Karen Gillan....hot...

karen-gillan1.png

Her legs, <3

Not bad Dave. I like.
OK kiddies. Time for a real woman.
Sofía Vergara makes Modern Family worth watching. :wink:
sofia_vergara_01.jpg

sofia_vergara_05.jpg

Sofia-Vergara-40.JPG

sofia-vergara-031-img.jpg

Sofia-Vergara19.jpg