Not open for further replies.

Will

Strata Poster
^
All the best people do :)
tumblr_l8b376luQ11qdt0t3o1_400.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
If that's what Maddie looks like these days, I'm suddenly looking forward to April 2nd a whole lot more!
Annoyingly, I think that night in March 2009 was the only time the world got to see those glasses.
Why do I even know that!?

Ben

CF Legend
I've only watched one episode of Skins cause it's DIRE, but, even I coulda taken a rough stab at where that'd come from...

Will

Strata Poster
Ben said:
I've only watched one episode of Skins cause it's DIRE, but, even I coulda taken a rough stab at where that'd come from...
But you couldn't have put it in context :p
And 4x02 is anything but dire <3
Well... unless you count Lily's acting, and we're not going into that now.

Will

Strata Poster
Being neither a student nor an alcoholic these days, I generally manage to avoid Hollyoaks. Unfortunately, I caught an episode tonight and ohhhh Jessica Fox, you're still awesome.
Buut... I'm too lazy to find any decent images - the lack of recent ones is a shame, so instead you can have some gratuituous wet, red hair, an attempted murder and an all too familar facial expression.
n09060210.jpg

550w_sunday_soap_18dec_hollyoaks_1.jpg

nancyp.jpg

Martyn

Giga Poster
I always looked forward to a post from Will in this thread, but that one was quite disappointing.

Must try harder, Willy.

Will

Strata Poster
Martyn said:
Must try harder, Willy.
Damn right I do, I was watching **** Hollyoaks, I didn't have a lot to work with! :p
I think you'd be more impressed if I'd managed to find decent pictures - at her best she's not dissimilar to an older Ms. Prescott, but the internet is useless sometimes.

Oh, meanwhile, I see Germany's sexiest export's back for Round 2. The song's dull as hell alas, but try it with the sound off :p
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ydDZlsruk[/youtube]
And while I'm on European singers, have a Melissa Mars <3
diapo%20portrait%2027.jpg

mozart-l-opera-rock-20090310-498255.jpg

And some inappropriate noises. And for them, you can leave the sound on [the band, not... my noises...]

Will

Strata Poster
peep said:
Melissa Mars <3
I bet you're glad I sent you in her direction now :p
Kept me quiet in Wetherspoons back in December, didn't it :p
Or was that just me entirely losing my voice? :)
AND meant that post was redemmed, but now I have odd French music in my head.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
At work, I regularly talk to a travel presenter from a local radio station. She sounds foxy on the phone so I googled her...

1400294.jpg

And no, I'm not going to resize it. You can all enjoy MASSIVE boobs in your face.

Yes.

Will

Strata Poster
Not going to lie, until I started scrolling down, I was thoroughly impressed. That is NOT a face for radio!!

Now, I don't like to make a habit of being too obvious, but... even if this film is utter drivvel, I need this scene in my life.
natalie-portman-in-thong-your-highness-restricted-trailer-01.jpg

Ideally a lot less fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.