What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Not just in Iron Man 2, Johannson was also really hot in Vicky Cristina Barcelona with Penélope Cruz.

vicky-cristina-barcelona_480x480.jpg

Scarlett%20Johannson.jpg

And I'm with Snoo on Emily Fitch - I just don't get it, but I also with Will on Laura Prepon.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
**** me, when did Isobel Lang turn from a geeky, hard-faced ginger to a sexy siren?

Isobel-Lang_L.jpg

1563671.jpg

0ggtlnc2d.jpg

I forecast a white drift covering Eastleigh this evening.

Martyn

Giga Poster
I had to get up early yesterday because my car was being picked up at 8am to go to the garage and I had the pleasure of watching "Daybreak"...

What a crock of sh*t.

Anyway, the weather girl on that was pretty hot I think.

That's the end of my story.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Hmm, it's worth watching for Bleakley. She's got that Melanie Sykes thing going on, with a touch of goofy teeth. She's pretty hot. As was Melanie Sykes in her day.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Yeah, that's her, Dave!

I'm not overly keen on the new One Show bird either, but it's better than Bleakley and her blotchy fake tan.

Artichoke

Mega Poster
Cassie Ventura. She's just got such a gorgeous face.
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/1angel_photos/My%20****/normal_unkown-japan-006.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
Ian, is she by any chance a Burlesque artist? She has the figure and looks to be one. I love Burlesque <3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Who? Isobel Lang? She's a weather girl.

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh balls. Yeah, I meant Nic. I'm tired. Therefore, should be excused for that ridiculous post. Gracias.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If you're getting a Bellend and a Vadge confused...well, you can write your own punchline.

Nic

Strata Poster
LMAO! We've been accused of many things before, but... ;)

Truth is, I don't know. She clearly does a lot of "plus size" modelling for catalogues and clothings brands and stuff. Not sure what else. Apart from that I know she's an Aussie. Like I said, never heard of her until one of the guys at work showed me some pics a few days ago.

Will

Strata Poster
Martyn said:
Bleh, big stupid ugly tattoo.
That's why you're good at this game...
35902_10150197633620207_417886710206_12738511_7444325_n.jpg

<3... but I don't much like being nominated as most predictable member, so... there's only about two awful things she could do with her hair - and there's someone who's somehow managed to pull off both of them.

Which makes me think there's not nearly enough Natalie Portman in this topic. She even manages to look good while heavily pregnant, for goodness' sake!
natalie-portman.jpg

natalie_portman-thor.jpg

Considering how many films she looks amazing in, it's surprisingly hard to find good pictures online. But Garden State <3 So that one is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.