Mega Poster
LISA RAYE
~Thread OVER~
lisaraye1lk.jpg

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Mariah carey is a bit of alrite,
mariah.jpg

As well as (most) of the others in this thread! Don't wanna go posting the same pics again, do I? ;)

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Can't believe that no one has mentioned Kelly Brook.

tnkellybrook006jpg9yr.jpg

*Wipes drool from mouth*

But then again Emma Bunton scrubs up quite nicely. :wink:

emma1tk.jpg

kir

Hyper Poster
annwndog said:
Can't believe that no one has mentioned Kelly Brook.

tnkellybrook006jpg9yr.jpg

Possibly the most attractive white woman on the planet!

And another;

lucy_liu.jpg

I don't actually reckon she's outstandingly fit, even though she's constantly voted as one of the hotter women on the planet; however, the persona she brings to every single one of her characters just makes her so irresistably cute and sexy.

A

Anonymous

Two words.... "Ewa Sonnet"

Google her for pics, yummy pics. Smile

Eewewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is REVOLTING!!!!!

and um brainwash how old is emma watson???

She looks as old as i do!!!

~X~

Roller Poster
Anyone who thinks Ewa Sonnet and her twins are revolting, is either gay or a girl, and youre a girl so im going to accept your statement. :wink:

-X-

A

Anonymous

Its just gross how stupid her boobs are, her back must be screwed up from the weight of the things eeewwww

Sam

Giga Poster
^Supprisingly enough that is quite a turn on for a straight man.... :roll:

Ian said:
brainwash said:
hermione.jpg

Yea, Emma Watson is hot as hell.

Oooo, jailbait. :oops:

And quite possibly the best jailbait since the Olsen twins....

And Will, Billie Piper lives in Godalming (my college town) I've seen her shopping in Waitrose on more than on occasion! I have also seen Jennifer Ellison in the Oblivion station at Alton Towers.

Will

Strata Poster
Dragonlove said:
and um brainwash how old is emma watson???

She's 16 isn't she :p
And that Ewa Sonnet woman was quite revolting. I googled her and was less than impressed with the results - exaggerated breasts down to god knows where do nothing for me :p

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Anyone ever seen one of them "I shagged the Olsen Twins before they were famous" t-shirts? Sick as hell, but also funny as hell!

Gotta agree with annwndog that Emma Bunton certainly scrubs up well. She's the only ex-Spice Girl that's held it together!

kir

Hyper Poster
robbeal said:
Anyone ever seen one of them "I shagged the Olsen Twins before they were famous" t-shirts? Sick as hell, but also funny as hell!

Hahaha, they were actually famous from the second they were born, coz of their family!

tks

Strata Poster
Personally I think Michelle Yeoh looks stunning at 46.

Michelle.jpg

michellelong.jpg

And yes she was very sexy in Tommorow Never Dies.

A

Anonymous

lol said:
It's funny how tastes differ - I don't find any of the ladies posted so far sexy at all. I much prefer "girl next door prettiness" to "Supermodel sexiness" - it's much hotter.

You can post all the "Sans make-up" photos you want and you couldn't get me to change my mind, he's got a bratty voice and attitude and damn straight I'd put her in her place. Mm.
I completely agree.
Yay... Kirsten Dunst...
spiderman.jpg

Martyn

Giga Poster
After watching Austin Powers 2 last night, I'm inclined to say Heather Graham...

apa.jpg

Although any other film she's been in, she's not been that impressive. I think it's just the hot pants!

It's funny though, because she does look a lot like Rachel Blanchard in Peep Show, so at least I'm showing some consistency!

Status
Not open for further replies.