What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya

Mega Poster
Erin o'connor easily THE sexiest woman i have ever seen.

Erin1.jpg

image1_0_0.jpg

she is also in the marks and sparks ads. my ideal woman, the total opposite of me, tall and willowy, slender.
georgeous :D

00300f.jpg

erin_occonor0.jpg

kir

Hyper Poster
I actually think Pink looks really sexy when she's doing the Jessica Simpson pisstake, sloshing around on the car in the Stupid Girls video!

A

Anonymous

Eva longoria all the way
eva_longoria_bikini_flatback.jpg

ooh desperate house wives, she is the biggest treat of them all

Linsy Lohan !!!
lindsay_lohan02.jpg

And finaly there are too many to tell you but paris Hilton
paris_hilton086.jpg

oh not forget natlie portman- whene she had hair

img85Rrgg.jpg

oh theres so many nicole riche
3000_3677_Richie-Nicole-05-4x20124_9432121.JPG

tanya

Mega Poster
lindsay lohan looks dog rough in that pic, im sure she used to be much nicer. still cant beat my erin tho and to make it better i just found nude photos, yay.

A

Anonymous

nichol riche used to be the world most fittest celb I wonder who is now everyone listed here, a lot was in febuary fittest cleb women

What? I can't understand a word of that. Please put effort into your posts. It takes seconds to copy a post into a word document to spell-check it. Do it please. Its an offence - Rob]

Ben

CF Legend
OMG Eva Longorira, no way I'd say no!

Who else... mmm...

nkindex.jpg

I think Nicole is simply stunning.

uma-thurman.jpg

Uma as she was in Kill Bill is hot. Not so much in The Producers, but mainly as she looks like a man in that.

LOVELY_200x170.gif

Lucky Matthew...

jennifer_aniston.gif

Brad's an idiot for going for Angelina over her!

tks

Strata Poster
Ben said:
OMG Eva Longorira, no way I'd say no!

Who else... mmm...

nkindex.jpg

I think Nicole is simply stunning.

uma-thurman.jpg

Uma as she was in Kill Bill is hot. Not so much in The Producers, but mainly as she looks like a man in that.

LOVELY_200x170.gif

Lucky Matthew...

jennifer_aniston.gif

Brad's an idiot for going for Angelina over her!

Whole list except for Jennifer seconded.

Eva Longoria... The only woman i'd turn for.

JonSev

Roller Poster
What about Rachel McAdams? Shes not exactly the drop dead gorgeous kind of woman...but shes very hot.

A

Anonymous

kaycee looks exactly the same as Christina Aguilera,same hair and face shape at least.
It reminded me of eliza dushku, kirsten dunst, and the rest of the 14 year old cheer leading squad from bring it on.

Martyn

Giga Poster
After getting the Peep Show series 1 and 2 DVDs on Friday, I've found myself drooling all over Rachel Blanchard (series 2).

Martyn

Giga Poster
Kaycee said:
Michelle Marsh, a glamour model any readers of Zoo/Nuts/FHM will be familiar with - often snapped with Lucy Pinder.

200507130907_1063152.jpg

http://www.michelle-marsh.com/nav/portfolio/index.htm

She's so stunning.

She looks pretty rough to me, a bit OTT I think. And haha, she looks rather unbalanced in that pic, it's like she needs a big arse to stop her falling over forwards... :lol:

I'll stay staring at pics of Blanchard thanks... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.