What's new

scw55's Mini-Monsters Contest

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Due to recent events, I now posses an increased amount of time which I can use to initiate the construction of more coaster creations! :--D

Therefore, I'll enter this one as it seems just perfect for me! (Great idea Scw55!)

I'll disclose a little information: "Mini Expedition Everest" (without direction alternation) and a little bit of ingenuity...

scw55

Hyper Poster
Thekingin64 said:
The Max height difference between top and bottom on Nemesis is actually around 100ft.

I know, but I said from top to ground level.

I suppose if you want a less abstract context example, Air.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
A little update on my imminent creation:

r2bxN.jpg

0bj6s.jpg

YMDFp.jpg

vIpSO.jpg

What will soon be inside a mountain..

kbZS9.png

6vFXs.jpg

Note that:
-The station is not yet completed
-Most of this will be contained inside a mountain

reddude333

Giga Poster
No, the overall difference between max and min heights can only be ~60ft. That is the rule for this contest thus Josh saying Air is a better example.

scw55

Hyper Poster
Because otherwise you could cheat and build a coaster on a mountain side and turn the contest from a restrictive pseudo family ride builder to a half-arsed terrain coaster.

scw55

Hyper Poster
If in doubt, build a mini boomerang or something :p or just a launched start coaster if you find the heigh restrictions too harsh.

scw55

Hyper Poster
ish

Basically, to prove it you would have to take an awful looking screenshot with height figures spewd across the track; looking very messy.
So, otherwise, it'll be hard to tell. I mean, if you take the piss it'll be noticeable. But 5ft won't be noticed.

It's more of a gentleperson's rule. Respect it, but if you go over by a little don't worry. I'll pretend that I never read your confession :p

gopats1479

Mega Poster
Got the layout almost done, even though the distance from the highest point to the lowest is ~70 ft. The highest drop is only 60-ish, though. I think this one will be the new coaster for my park.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Unfortunately my themeing for the ride has come to a dead stop as everytime I delete and reinstall Steelworx and Steel Chaos, they dont want to work >< So ill use my previous video that I made that has no scenary modding at all and use that I guess :-\ While I post pics of what I have done for the scenary.

Edit: Here is the Quarry Surfer, a B&M Flyer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWg3UfwU3ks&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

Remember, I wasn't able to do much with the theme as my PC wouldn't allow me too :C I will post pics though to show you what HAS been done.