What's new

scw55's Mini-Monsters Contest

reddude333

Giga Poster
Thanks so much scw55 for judging and hosting this comp. I realized that I may not have had to put in so much effort but I have become too invested in every project I work on now so I feel that they must be the best they can be. I am so glad that you noticed the unique support structures. That idea just came to me as I was messing with the building and considering which support set to use...then I realized, I don't need to use a support set, I can make my own supports, haha. I hope you all enjoyed my creation!

To my fellow contestants...I appreciate your effort and willingness to put something out there. Without three or more contestants, these comps can't really happen so I am glad you each submitted. If you would like my personal critiques on your entries just let me know. I would be happy to help anyone with tips on tweaking any design they are working on...

gopats1479

Mega Poster
Congrats on winning again, reddude. That color combo is a winner, apparently :)

Happy that I could contribute to this comp. I had fun with it, as height is something that I always love in RCT3. The second lift was unavoidable, and the constrictions of woodie track (i.e. no overbanked turns) really hurt, as usual. Now, if I could only finish the Arrow monster for port's comp...

Intricks

Strata Poster
Im just glad my building skills didnt rust as bad as what I had thought. Had to save what I could, uninstall and reinstall the game to get everything to work right apparently (as somehow, the game was only registering a small amount of my CSO and the rest were all ignored...no clue tbh), so I will be re-releasing this in my own thread I guess.

Hopefully for future competitions I can properly enter a proper entry, and not one that was utterly screwed halfway through.