What's new

Scariest coaster you have ever been on

Rankle07

Roller Poster
Tom G said:
The Big One when I had about ten inches of gap between the lap bar and my body and undid my seatbelt. I was sitting near the back, and felt like I was going to be ejected for a second...

You UNDID your seatbelt!? that would make any ride scary for me lol

Does anyone else do that?

Thaught Park

Roller Poster
I haven't been on many scary coasters because of my parents but still the scariest coaster was wipeout at pleasurewood hills. The scariest flat ride was called 'Air 2'. Very fun. (see below)
main.php

Intricks

Strata Poster
^^ Yes, many people do it. Just ask the girl who did that while riding Raven at Holiday World. I think you can still see her stuck into the tree all cartoon style.

If anything, reading TomG post makes me dissapoint.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Xpress

Strata Poster
Scariest flat i've been on was one of those twister style rides where you can spin the car yourself. No restraints, park ejections were possible at that RPM.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Dragster **** me up the first time I went on it, considering it was the first place I'd been to outside england (except florida and vegas) it was quite a terrifying structure to gaze upon.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
The scariest flat I've been on was Tomb Raider (that's what it was at the time) at Kings Island. But the scariest coaster would have to be Nighthawk at Carowinds because I kept feeling like I was going to fall out. My dad almost lost his iPhone on that ride, too.