What's new

SAW: The Ride - Download on page 20

Ollie

CF Legend
Got couple more images. Se if you can spot what I've added. :)

Saw90.jpg

Saw91.jpg

Ollie

CF Legend
^Yay.
^^All you had to do was look at the screenshot Xpress. :p

But it's not just the spikes above the door it's also the bits down the sides that they can be lowered down. Also the control booth has been added (it's pretty big so surprised no-one saw it) which hasn't been finished yet. And also the wall to the left of the queue for Row 1, Car1 where I still need to put the paper plans up on the wall.

Deano

Mega Poster
It's like looking at a picture taken inside the station. Did you have to make all the wall textures etc yourself? It looks great.

I'm not sure if the lift hill and drop are too far apart though. Like, maybe the radius of the crest should be smaller? Anyway, it looks great.

Ollie

CF Legend
This is probably going to be my last update until I get back from the Euro-Live. I know it's not much but small things like this take ages to build anyway.
I'm trying to construct the exit platform now to finally get the station done. Then after that all I have to do is the back and sides of the outdoor building. The area under the ride. And a few more things in the plaza. So still alot to go really. Sorry it's taking so long.

Saw92.jpg

Ollie

CF Legend
Back from the Euro-live now. Only got a few days before I fly out to Tenerife for 2 weeks though. I'll try and get as much done as I can before I go though. :)

Worked on it a bit today. Not added much but it takes ages to make things like this.
Not sure if you can see it in the screenshot but I've added some more bars and gates on the exit platform, some more walls by the exit and changed some of the textures/resized things as well.
Saw93.jpg

Ollie

CF Legend
Sorry for such a long wait between the updates now. I'm finding it harder and harder to get the time to work on this. Anyway there is now a roof on the station. I've been working on the station for ages so am only going to tidy it up a bit before moving on. After this all I need to do is do the back of the station building from the outside where I can then piece it together in the sim. Hopefully (fingers crossed) it'll all line up otherwise I'm stuck and I'm not sure if it will or not yet.

So would you all mind if it's finished if there's an odd bit sticking out the rood or something?
It may not happen but I want to know just in case.

Anyway here's the screen of the loading and offload platforms so far.
Saw94.jpg

Ollie

CF Legend
Not from scratch. Some I have found around the net while others I have edited to fit in with the ride how it is in real life.

Most of the textures of the outside of the building and all the signs I made myself though from scratch.

MRJudorules

Roller Poster
I've just read through the previous 15 pages, and have to say I am very impressed... Although I've never played NL, or used Wings, I think you obviously are a natural... I am interested in doing projects like this, so will have to get NL... Got RCT3, but it's nothing compared to NL... Does wings 3D cost anything???

Aaron

Hyper Poster
I have also just read through all 15 pages

I think that this is an incredible project, and the amount of work you have put into it is really showing!

It's great to see it all coming together, and I really look forward to seeing the finished thing!