What's new

Rick's Delight, Eurofighter, Duinrell

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
One word!

OUCH!

Looks really harsh - even for a Eurofighter!

marc

CF Legend
Same as Rage, I could even feel the pain at the same points.

They are bloody intense little coasters though and good for small parks.

Emmett

Giga Poster
That last turn before the break run looks very intense. It never really gives up throughout the course with lots of twists and turns. Nice addition for this small park, and it should help bringer an older crowd in.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Looks like a really neat little ride. The setting and the station look pretty good and look like they add to the whole experience. Doesn't look totally finished yet though as there still seemed to be workers there with things to be done, and there is just scaffolding between the path and the ride area.

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Doesnt look too bad at all... it has quite a bit going on throughout the course, and it doesn't really let up.

tbh, it doesn't look to rough... just someone was holding the camera rather that it being mounted perhaps?

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
It didn't look entirely terrible... I'm thinking some of the apparent roughness came from the guy holding the camera. Looks like a nice location for the ride too and I'm sure it'll be pretty popular since it's probably the biggest thing the park has.

A

Anonymous

This ride. ;L

Well it looks really good . It some what in a way reminds me of Spongebob Sqaure Pants Ride In great mall of america.

Its very true with these rides , I did A POV of speed last week , and the ride is smooth , its just the camera , You can tell its not mounted .

Great addition to a park , Obv a live there just to try it :L ..

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It was the just the way the track kind of "wiggles" at points. Having suffered Eurofighters, I know those bits of track hurt.

I thought the camera work was good actually, it's just purely looking at the way the train shifts, at that speed - looks like it'll be a coaster that's hard work on you.

Again, great little coaster for the park, etc. I'm not knocking the coaster for what it is - if it was somewhere like, Thorpe, THEN I'd slate it ;) :p