What's new

Revolution Makeover

melfin

Roller Poster
If you look carefully these photos are not of the newly painted revolution but have been fiddled with in Photoshop to give an idea of what the new colours will look like.

The dead giveaway is in the photo of the loop check out what happens in the bottom right corner when the support goes behind the bushes unless they have painted the bushes to match. It’s clearly been photoshopped so here’s hoping the real paint job has a little more "depth" than in these pics.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ And it would probably look a bit too patriotic with the Union Jack thats splattered all over PMBO's trains as well!

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
It looks dull and gloomy just like the north, so it'll fit right in.

Still, it'll look way better than the blue and orange, it looked very dated and battered when I went with Joey, Scarlet and Kyle. This does however mean that it's not going anywhere anytime soon so everyone who was debating where a new coaster could go can rule out the Revolution site for now.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
^^I'm assuming you've never heard of the rather famous and humorous saying "It's grim up north"?

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm really not a serious person and pretty much everything I say should be taken with a grain of salt. But of course this is the internet where all is srs biznis. Getasenseofhumour.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
^ It's not funny though, well it is to someone who doesnothaveasenseofhumour.
And of course I've heard of the saying, but it doesn't mean it's true though. And yes I am going on a bit, but Im sticking up for my side of the country.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
owenrita121 said:
^ It's not funny though, well it is to someone who doesnothaveasenceofhumour.
And of course I've herd of the saying, but it doesn't mean it's true though. And yes I am going on abit, but im sticking up for my side of the country.

Hnnngh, your grammar </3 It makes baby Jesus cry. Anyway, enough of this...

This means they can't play that tacky "SEE WHAT IRN BRU CAN DO FOR YOU!" announcement. I wonder if they'll bother throwing together a new one for the update.

nadroJ

CF Legend
owenrita121 said:
And yes I am going on abit, but im sticking up for my side of the country.

I heard you're all poor and live on the dole too. That, or you all work in coal mines and hate Thatcher.

I quite like the grey, it's very British I think. I like the logo too, very kitsch and typical of the tackiness of Blackpool <3

Martyn B

CF Legend
owenrita121, be happy that 'up North' is just described as dull, try living in Norfolk and putting up with the incest jokes! :lol:

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
nadroJ said:
owenrita121 said:
And yes I am going on abit, but im sticking up for my side of the country.

I heard you're all poor and live on the dole too. That, or you all work in coal mines and hate Thatcher.

I quite like the grey, it's very British I think. I like the logo too, very kitsch and typical of the tackiness of Blackpool <3
How old are you? Quoting Thatcher, really.... :roll:

Colossus

Giga Poster
Martyn B said:
owenrita121, be happy that 'up North' is just described as dull, try living in Norfolk and putting up with the incest jokes! :lol:

Your mother is your sist.........oh wait? :--D

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
IN YOUR NORTHERN SLUMS!

I think everyone in England can agree that it is rather grim in the north, let's look at Stoke as an example shall we? (As the North begins above the M25 and hence everything from Oxford to Carlise is considered Northern)

Shelton? Dump
Hanley? Dump
Stoke? Dump
University Quarter? Slightly less dumpish

Newcastle is also pretty grey at the best of times... I think what's worse about the North is the accents though... They just get worse and worse...

Of course, this is just banter really... But the grey does make it look very traditional grey steel and Northern, like it's from Sheffield...

Lofty

CF Legend
owenrita121 said:
^ It's not funny though, well it is to someone who doesnothaveasenseofhumour.
And of course I've heard of the saying, but it doesn't mean it's true though. And yes I am going on a bit, but Im sticking up for my side of the country.
Oh, **** sake. I'm Northern, I laugh it off, if you think that the North of England is nice, you're far from correct. Yes, whilst it's not as ignorant as the South ( ;) ), it's not as beautiful in terms of countryside. Stop moaning, you don't need to "stick up for YOUR side of the country", it's pointless, you're not going to change an age-old natural division between the North/South.