What's new

Revolution Makeover

Smithy

Strata Poster
owenrita121 said:
^I almost forgot that Pleasure Beach does't have some of the brightest rides in the UK.

I think you're confusing it with Flamingo Land.

BPB's rides are mostly dull and worn away. I'd guess due to the location

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Smithy said:
owenrita121 said:
^I almost forgot that Pleasure Beach does't have some of the brightest rides in the UK.

I think you're confusing it with Flamingo Land.

BPB's rides are mostly dull and worn away. I'd guess due to the location

You'd look dull and worn away too if you were being covered in salt and sea air all day, every day.

PB are making a decent enough effort to keep their rides looking good, PMBO has had a re-paint along the Monorail route, the Nash is having a repaint and Nick Land hardly looks dull.

Anyway;

Update 18th March;

P1010972.jpg

P1010973.jpg

Scott.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
marc said:
The only thing that I find strange is why now and not during the off season?

It was started in the off season, they had to do structural work in places before doing any blasting on the old paint work.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
That akward moment when you that picture and the first thing that comes to your mind is alton towers theming.
On a side note does anyone know if the speed of the launch be alterd at all

Lofty

CF Legend
Nemesis of oblivion said:
That akward moment when you that picture and the first thing that comes to your mind is alton towers theming.
On a side note does anyone know if the speed of the launch be alterd at all
No. It won't. It's been near enough the same since opening, why would they change it now?

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Scott88 said:

Wow! Look at that theming! Alton Towers better watch out!

On a serious sidenote, why are they renovating it and not taking it down?

I don't get you Blackpool. I really don't. We have panic attacks about you taking out good rides, you take out good rides that we never imagined you might and you renovate things that are the only sensible option to take out?

QUA?!?

Lofty

CF Legend
Joey said:
I don't get you Blackpool. I really don't. We have panic attacks about you taking out good rides, you take out good rides that we never imagined you might and you renovate things that are the only sensible option to take out?
To be honest, Revolution is one of the BETTER coasters at Blackpool, I **** hope they don't remove it. I'd rather them remove Infusion first... In terms of ride experience and enjoyment.