What's new

Release The Krakow: Poland Live 22-23rd Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanGaryCox

Roller Poster
I'll be going with EthC.. My first event too!
Can't wait... flights, car hire and hotels will be booked within the next week!

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
Probably - Luton and Stansted look like considerably cheaper options despite the hassle of getting there.

NathP

Roller Poster
I've decided to go on this trip, it will be my first CF Live so it will great to meet everyone plus see what Poland has to offer!

I've just booked the Friday 13:00 Ryanair flight from Stansted to Krakow, is anyone else on this flight? I also gather that most of you are staying at River Park, Zator. Seems like each bunglalow has 4 single beds, is there any room in one for me or shall I book one? I will be renting my own car so if anyone needs a ride to the parks let me know.

I will be leaving on Tuesday to either go back home to Stansted or onwards to Vienna to do the creds as I've never been there, not decided yet!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I could be up for sharing - flying in on the later Ryanair flight - will need to check public transport on Friday night, but will be there on Saturday, Flying back late sunday!

NathP

Roller Poster
Great I guess I would be arriving at Zator about 6pm on Friday, I was thinking having a sightseeing day with Krakow City and Auschwitz on the Monday if anyone is up for that?

EthC

Mega Poster
Is anyone flying from any of the London airports?
We are flying from London Stansted to Katowice with Ryanair as the flights were cheap as chips with a £42 return, I know a few are paying more to land in Krakow, but I'm strapped for cash so this was the best option for me.:p We are taking the 11:20 to Katowice on Friday and then the 15:00 back to Stansted on Monday. Hope that helps :)

EDIT: Also just realised depending on everything, I should technically be getting on my 200th cred so yay me :D

Will

Strata Poster
I know my flight plans now, which are from Luton to Katowice on the Friday afternoon and back at some time on the Monday.
I'm torn between booking one of the Zator bungalows or just staying in Katowice for the three nights but that will depend on whether I can get a car space with somebody, as then I'm happy to fit in with whatever as far as accommodation goes :) I'm really liking how comparatively cheap this trip is to organise - the slightly inconvenient location of Energylandia really has been the only issue!

JKM

Mega Poster
My advise is to enter park as soon as possible.
As for now, when you visit EL at morning between Monday and Friday, you can easily get to all the rides without queues, or just maybe wait few minutes for train to fill in. And I guess our starter should be Hyperion ;)

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
UPDATE!

I'm pleased to confirm we have ERT on Lech Coaster and 25% off entry at Legendia!

The director of the park will meet us at 9am, give us a brief talk and then walk us on to Lech. We will pay for our discounted park tickets on the day at the park, so please ensure you have enough Zloty. It will be roughly 80 Zloty per person for park entry.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
YAY! need to look into accommodations and transport - looks like the train station just by energylandia only has 1 train each way a day!

Will

Strata Poster
****ing Wizzair have one of the worst websites I've ever used, but my flights are finally booked :D
Looks like we're probably staying in Zator's River Park for all three nights, though relocating to Katowice for the Sunday evening would be my preference.
Either way, I can start getting excited now - my first international Live since 2011 by my reckoning! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.