What's new

RCT3 | CP10`s Intamin Challenge. (Voting Period)

Colossus

Giga Poster
Re: CP10`s Intamin Challenge. (OPEN)

I wouldn't worry about lack of inversions, I shouldn't think there will be many inversions in this comp.

Colossus

Giga Poster

Lol Brett Favre <3

Didn't you have some software issues addy?

Either way I welcome your participation. :)

scw55

Hyper Poster

Here's a teaser of what I'm working on.
2012032000001.jpg

I'm going to resist showing my hand too early.
I also wasn't going to plan on using that default interactive scenery volcano because I found it very hard to merge it into the surrounding terrain (it stuck out like a sore thumb). Placing it right by the entrance allowed for an interesting (awful) composition for a screenshot whilst keeping it out of sight from the POV.

Don't worry about how awful it looks. You can see hardly anything what so ever.

Colossus

Giga Poster

^ That looks incredibly chaotic (in a good way) I look forward to seeing more.

Anybody else got any teaser shots?

scw55

Hyper Poster

@ Colossus The Power of 10

Lets just say I had fun seeing how I could use this Particle effect custom scenery.
'Blood' were some particle effects that came with the package so I hope I can utilise that in future contests.

reddude333

Giga Poster

I will post a teaser when I get back to my apartment but I'm at home on break so I haven't made any progress in quite some time. Too much CS to transfer to another comp for now (it would have taken over an hour to move the CS to my flash drive) so I will just wait until I get back to continue work. Good thing I got a head start before the comp even opened up ;-)

Colossus

Giga Poster

You certainly can, all rules an regulations are in the first post of this thread.

PS - Welcome to CoasterForce.

scw55

Hyper Poster

I've hit a creative block. I am not sure what to do now with my entry. I tried looking at available custom scenery to get some ideas/new tools but nothing has taken my fancy. I have a lot of time spare to spend on it and I don't know how to use it.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster

I'm slowly making progress, though it will probably miss the deadline. Currently dealing with supports-making headache. But I begin to really enjoy making precise supports, mixing Steel Jungle and Steel Chaos. Also found some notheworthy ideas for integrating the coaster in a park.

Colossus

Giga Poster

^ Don`t worry about the deadline, there will be an extension if people need it.
Glad your all coming along nicely, scw55, if your having any issues with CSO or ideas, fell free to drop me a PM, I`ll try and help where I can.

scw55

Hyper Poster

I'll PM with images of my entry so far as pretty much my problem is I don't know what to do next and pictures will give you an idea of what I'm missing.

reddude333

Giga Poster

Deep in the jungle...many dangers lurk...but your search presses on...
Hmmm1.png

Any guesses as to which game my ride is based on? I'd be impressed if someone got it at this point...

Colossus

Giga Poster

^^ Rollercoaster Tycoon 3? ;)
Seriously I have no idea, looks good though, can`t wait to see more.

JammyBand

Roller Poster

Hi! I'm new to this and I hope to enter. Do I just reply to this post or do I send it to someone? :?:

-JammyBand