What's new

Rate the signature

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
I’ve played this game on another forum. Pretty simple, you rate the signature above you (out of 10 or whatever). So the next post will rate mine, and so on. You can post more than once too, just try not to rate the same person.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Just a big block of text written by someone else. Was humorous on first read but novelty has since disappeared. 3/10

Snoo

The Legend
Agreed with before. Generic shot of Nemmy. Nothing overtly special.

Of course, I know mine will be **** as it's just my coaster count BUT! I actually planned on doing a new one. I used to be legendary for my epic sigs way back when. :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
We've had a few of these topics over the years, the most notable recent one I can find is: http://coasterforce.com/forums/threads/rate-the-sig-and-avatar-ii.21653/
That's very old though, so no problem with this one staying open.

As for @Snoo, you basically said it yourself. Get back to it, you skank. :p

This is coincidentally good timing, as I've just updated my set to reflect my favourite coaster!

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
Oh thanks @Hixee, I searched for threads but the older ones didn't come up. I guess people here can rate avatars if they want.
^So, 4/10 nonexistent but I like the minimalist touch;)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Good shot of a fantastic looking ride, Could use being more centred though rather than over to the right as it is. 6/10

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
You mean, an overrated photo of a good ride. ;)
6/10 fine picture. I like other "ShammyB" pictures better.

mouse

Giga Poster
Ooh I'll keep this going, I remember posting in the old topic when sigs were a much bigger deal on the forums.

The fancy font and garish blue glow is kinda horrible but also kinda beautiful. 7/10