What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Don't care for meat pie, but it's a fun set so...
8/10 (1 point deducted for each pie :lol: )

nealbie

CF Legend
I love ALL of those shows <3

Especially the Stingray theme tune :lol:

9/10 (would have been 10, but your little character's mask upsets me!)

New amazing set courtesy of Rach <3 She's such a dear!

nealbie

CF Legend
SnooSnoo said:
10/10

MUFASA!!!!!

Ooooo, it tingles me! Do it again?! :p

I liked the look of it, and just googled to see what it was - and I must say. Post-Apocalyptic stuff is always pretty amazing. AND your birthday's the 16th April.

So for you dear, an 11! ;)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
nealbie said:
... your little character's mask upsets me!
That's a Carmine mask from Gears of War. He's the guy that gets killed off in every game & I joined the campaign to not have that happen in Gears of War 3. Save Carmine!

And Rach did a great job!
10/10

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Coasterforce, but you should at least have a sigi or avi, if you're posting in this topic.
I guess a 0/10 since you have neither.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
My fondest memories of childhood are Saturday mornings and a Gerry Anderson "classic".

Holidays were filled with lesser known shows (at the time) like Torch, Fireball and Stingray (Captain Scarlet and Thunderbirds seemed to get all the limelight.

However, the only one that stands up for me now is Terrorhawks (sadly missing from your set, for shame). Anderson grown up and it was brilliant.

Though, having read his biography (I can send it to you if you like Jerry?) the trials he went through to make TV was phenomenal. So it's all worth celebrating.

8/10 for the avatar (minus 2 for missing Terrorhawks...), 10/10 sig for SUPERMARIONATION!

And Space 1999 isn't there either, for shame, for shame, for shame! ;)

kimahri

CF Legend
Ermintrude has a better name but Dougal is better... and that's all I remeber from the magic roundabout :/

10 for joo.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
furie said:
...Terrorhawks (sadly missing from your set, for shame)...
And Space 1999 isn't there either, for shame, for shame, for shame!
Terrorhawks was never shown in the USA (or Germany for that matter), so I've never heard of it or seen it before. Maybe I do need to check out that book or just google Gerry Anderson. And Space 1999 isn't Supermarionation. :wink:
I can only have 4 images in my gif due to CF size limitations & I had to make the one black & white to squeeze under the 29 KB file size.

10/10 Kimi! I don't know anything about "Goodbye Mr. Dispair", but I like the set.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I'm not sure if I think it's awesome or dull, so 5/10 as a neutral score.

holidayworld2836 said:
<Ollie> cool pics of the ride avatar 9/10
sig 9/10

The rules of the game are "Rate the sig and avatar of the person above you." Not "Pick whoever the hell you want and give them a 10." ;)

You also need a sig and avatar to play (and these posts do not count towards you) ;)