What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

The sig says Oranssi Pazuzu (maybe if you know what is says it'll be easier to pick out)

you sig gets a 4/10. Don't know what the avatar is and the sig is pretty bare.

Jer said:
The sig says Oranssi Pazuzu (maybe if you know what is says it'll be easier to pick out)

you sig gets a 4/10. Don't know what the avatar is and the sig is pretty bare.

Its meant to be a nice British pie and I did also say the sig wasn't properly working.

Otherwise, 8/10, Very nce sig and avatar

The Ultimate is a tough one to make a set with. Don't know if the lift hill needs to be in the sigi if you're already using it as an avi.
7/10
(Don't think anyone will have a clue about my set tbh.)

You're right - not a clue! :lol:

And whilst I miss the surprised man (whoever he was :p ) it's still pretty funky and foggy! Plus Blue Fire love is ALWAYS a positive.

8/10

edit - Just noticed an Uno icon in your PS3 tag, so have a 9! :)

@ 2 things neal. the surprised man was Craig Ferguson, and the ps3 thing is actually 360.

as your yours, a love a bunch of random things it makes it awesome. 8/10

it's well put together too

Never heard of Oranssi Pazuzu & now that you got me to take a listen I can honestly say they're not my cup of tea, but then you've probably never heard of or would like Bat For Lashes (my previous set). :wink:
Just because I don't care for their music doesn't mean I don't like the set.
9/10

I really like that set Ollie!
They match nicely & having the track extend beyond the frame looks cool.
10/10

A gormless Sebastian Vettel, a Red Bull and a character for all intents and purposes from Back To The Future 3....... Well, it's no Petrov.... 3/10

(You can have a bonus point because Uno's still there ;) )

The character is my xbox 360 avatar being very German in lederhosen (nothing to do with Back to the Future). Vettel is also very German & pointing out that he is the number one F1 driver in the world. With your love for Petrov & disdain of all that is Deutsch, I completely understand your dislike of my set. :p
At least Red Bull uses a Renault engine. :wink:
As for your set, it's a bit busy but...
7/10
You can also add an extra point for the Killers. :--D

A lot going on there, but I like it...maybe get rid of some stuff from your sig as it's a bit too busy, but overall a 7.5/10

I've thought about that, but the extras sum me up nicely. I'm on the management team, have a 435 coaster count, play video games on the 360 & my top 10. So I really don't want to get rid of any of it tbh.

Your set suits you perfectly - 10/10!

East Coast(er) General said:
Your set suits you perfectly - 10/10!
In a similar vein, head over to the Life Outside forum.....

Anyway, I really like this avatar. It just looks so awesome being mid jump. The sig is also good, but there's a little too much shade in the picture but that's a minor point.

Love it - 10/10 for avtar and 9/10 for sig