What's new

Rate the Person Above

Well if they make a good coasters (JO, SM, BTM, RnRC, Boomerangs <3) I aint going to grumble.

I suppose you and Jake are off to Madrid aswell, yeah?

I HATE you all.

Minus 10

Edit, damnit, that was intended for the Ben

8/10

I haven't seen you posting much anymore...you're around...but not over attacking...which is nice lol

I haven't seen you posting much anymore...you're around...but not over attacking...which is nice lol

Haha, gee thanks Matt! I'm around yeah, but the topics haven't been really post worthy, sadly.

8/10 for you also, until the next argument. Haha.

LiveForTheLaunch said:

Haha, gee thanks Matt! I'm around yeah, but the topics haven't been really post worthy, sadly.

Agreed! CF used to be over populated with amazing topics...now most are just so MEH.

Meh...we won't fight much anymore. I'm losing my hate of CP, and my fanboyism to GAdv.

8/10

Unblock me on MSN! lol

Meh...we won't fight much anymore. I'm losing my hate of CP, and my fanboyism to GAdv.

8/10

Unblock me on MSN! lol

Well, that's good to know. But now, you've just admitted you were a partial fanboy after denying it for so long. Nice one!

Only playing, but yeah I agree there are a lot of meh topics.

And I don't think you're blocked on MSN.

Oh one more thing, I'm going to New York, New Jersey and Maine this summer so I asked my dad about Great Adventure and he said it's likely, so woo, but too bad he's not allowing me to meet any members.

9/10 for Jer, as I havn't met you yet.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Oh one more thing, I'm going to New York, New Jersey and Maine this summer so I asked my dad about Great Adventure and he said it's likely, so woo, but too bad he's not allowing me to meet any members.

I'll just happen to be there. :wink:

8/10

Haha.

Friends with Gabe Morales (Freaking SWEET kid) and a good up and comer designing.

10/10 for sure.