I love B&M Inverts and there’s just so many of them <3.
1. Black Mamba, Phantasialand - It’s perfect! I even love the “snaking” ending.
2. Katun, Mirabilandia - The forces are insane, and that first drop is way too good for an invert.
3. Monster, Parc Walygator - Very intense again, lots of “whip-action”
4. Nemesis, Alton Towers - A truly customised terrain layout and some very raw intensity.
5. Talon, Dorney Park - Beautiful flow of elements and perfectly paced.
6. Montu, Busch Gardens Tampa - A long layout with a fab batwing and other significant moments of force.
7. Raptor, Cedar Point - Not as powerful as Monster, but still a strong old-school invert.
8. Afterburn, Carowinds - Expectations a tad too high, but very solid force-wise and has a batwing! Night rides were sublime
9. Great Bear, Hersheypark - Short layout, but every element is taken very well. Probably has the most forceful immenlmen.
10. Batman the Ride, Six Flags Great America - The original and the best batman! Superior theming, setting and station music.
11. Batman the Ride, Six Flags Over Georgia - Just as forceful, just lacks the ambiance of the above.
12. Batman the Ride, Six Flags Over Texas - See above.
13. Batman the Ride, Six Flags Magic Mountain - Mayde a smidge less intense than 10-12? Barely any difference.
14. Batman: Arkham Asylum, Parque Warner Madrid - Very intense and fluent, but slightly less “raw” if that makes sense.
15. Oz'Iris, Parc Asterix - It’s got a great layout; some of the elements come to play more than others.
16. Vampire (backwards), La Ronde - Probably the best backwards coaster I’ve done.
17. Dragon Challenge: Chinese Fireball, Islands of Adventure - RIP. Similar to Oz’Iris but slightly less remarkable.
18. Silver Bullet, Knott's Berry Farm - It’s definitely gotten more forceful over the years. It’s pretty good now!
19. Dragon Challenge: Hungarian Horntail, Islands of Adventure - RIP. The first few elements are great but then it feels a bit short-lived overall.
20. Alpengeist, Busch Gardens Williamsburg - Trims make or break the second half. First half has good solid forces, but it all should be better.
21. Goliath, Six Flags Fiesta Texas - The mirror layout threw me. Wasn’t as impressed as above Batmans but it was good.
22. Batman the Ride, Six Flags Great Adventure - Lower because I found it a bit rougher and slightly uncomfortable. May have been random.
23. Flight Deck, California's Great America - It’s all forces, but the layout is uninspired and lacking in a certain grace.
24. Banshee, Kings Island - Feels too big. Personally didn’t find it very forceful; a bit of a let-down.
25. Nemesis Inferno, Thorpe Park - It’s fine, but it just doesn’t stand out enough to be any higher.
26. Great White, SeaWorld San Antonio - Very slow Batman clone. An overall mediocre experience.
It freaks me out to think I’ve done so many now. As far as custom layouts, I’ve still got to do Patriot, Pyrenees and Phaethon (plus the 2020 Gröna Invert); nice to still have some to look forward to.