What's new

Rank the Mack Launch coasters

These are all the ones I have done thus far...

1: Helix
2: Icon
3: Blue Fire
4: Pulsar

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapata
Time for an update

1: Helix
Still my favourite Mack by some margin. It has everything I want in a coaster.

2: Ride to Happiness
A fantastic ride, although I don't rate it as highly as others. I can't deny it has moments that are unlike any other coaster I have done.

3: Icon
While it's fallen in my rankings, I'm still a fan of Icon. Some great moments of airtime matched with a layout that weaves it's way in and out of other coasters. It's easily a top 3 in the UK.

4: Blue Fire
A little overshadowed now with Voultron, Blue Fire is a lot of fun and while it's not the most intense ride, the final inversion always makes it worth re-riding.

5: Star Trek: Operation Enterprise
I only had one ride on this in the back row, but I thought it was a solid. While it is the weakest of the traditional Mack launches I have done, it still has it's moments.

6: Pulsar
More exciting than it looks. Having airtime on a water ride is always a welcome experience.

1. The Ride to Happiness. Like... durrr! Of course it's The Ride to Happiness.

2. Helix. Used to be my number 1 coaster. A masterpiece.

3. Pulsar. Don't care, it's a Mack, it's a coaster and it launches so I'm counting it. I think it's brilliant.

4. Time Traveler. Not a patch on RTH, but still a quality piece of kit.

5. Blue Fire. Solid all-rounder.

6. Icon. Decent ride when it eventually warms up.

7. Copperhead Strike. Pathetic launches and too much hangtime, but it's alright, I guess.

8. Star Trek: Operation Enterprise. Pathetic launches and too much hangtime, but it's alright, I guess.