5. Nitro
6. Raging Bull
7. Hollywood Dream: The Ride
8. Shambhala
9. Leviathan
10. Intmidator
11. Goliath (SFLR)
12. Silver Star

Out of curiosity have you ridden all of these?

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
of the 3 I've done:

1 - Nitro / Silver star - Really enjoyed nitro, and Silver Star is running brilliantly this year - dificult to decide which I prefered, but both were close to top 10 coasters

3 - Apollo's charriot - found it disappointingly lacking in airtime, on the US live tried both the front and back!

Ps - Floater is lovely!

kimahri

CF Legend
Only done Nitro and Apollo's Chariot. Nitro was the better of the 2. Although I was kind of dead on Apollo's so that may have dampened it a bit.

bmac

Giga Poster
Always a tough decision between Nitro and Apollo's, only reasons why I pick Nitro over Apollo's are...
1) More airtime overall
2) More intense helix

Both have equally great night rides, and Apollo's obviously gets the nod for terrain. So really it'd be like a race where Nitro edges out Apollo's by less than a few hundredths of a second. Getting more B&M mega credits would also be nice.

BBH

Giga Poster
Raging Bull has one of the most amazing drops on any coaster I've ridden, but it is the only mega coaster I've ridden so I can't truly form an opinion on it. The over-trimming on it is obnoxious, though.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Only ridden Diamondback but I am surprised to see it generally ranked high on people's lists. I thought it was a fun coaster but then again I don't think floater airtime machines are my thing. I will give it this though, when I was able to have good space between me and the lapbar, the ride was many times better ;-) I think for me KI was underwhelming overall. Don't get me wrong, lots of great coasters...not really sure what it was haha.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Only rode Shambhala and thought it was absolutely brilliant, it never lets up.
The speed hill on the back row was mind blowing, and the turnaround... wow.

Edward M

Strata Poster
1. Nitro
2. Goliath
3. Diamondback

Nitro is the best because the Six Flags workers **** up by putting my lap bar about 4 inches from my lap. It was some of the best airtime I have ever gotten yet so terrifying.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
I think I have only been on 4, will be riding Bohemoth in 10 days....

Goliath over Georgia
Apollo's Chariot
Nitro
Intimidator

CPSFMMCW

Mega Poster
Nitro is awesome, apollo's chariot is right behind it, behemoth is great, but Diamondback may just be a tad better than Nitro! If it is, then its by a hair! The airtime is great...

andrus

Giga Poster
1) Nitro - Amazing! Seemed faster then ther others, more airtime and intense helix <3
2) Shambhala - Good, but a bit underwhelming considering the height.
3) Silver Star - Also good, but a bit weak in the airtime.
4) Apollos Chariot - I was soo dissapointed by this one...

BBH

Giga Poster
Only ridden Bull, and it's trimmed into mediocrity. Which is a real shame, as the layout has the potential to be one of the best. You'd think that our maintenance team would have paid attention after 14 years, but sadly not.

Mike

Giga Poster
I've only done 4 of them, and...
4. Nitro
3. Raging Bull
2. Apollo's Chariot
1. Shambhala

I definitely can't remember my bottom three giving me as good of a ride as Shambhala gave, so Shambhala is quite a bit ahead.

Jer

Strata Poster
I've only ridden Nitro, but judging this thread, it looks like it was a good one.

I should get Behemoth and Leviathan this year.