What's new

Rank the B&M Hyper coasters

Amanolive

Roller Poster
Simply just rank the B&M Mega Coasters in the order you prefer. The ten coasters are: Apollo's Chariot, Behemoth, Diamondback, Goliath (SFOG), Goliath (La Ronde), Hollywood Dream: The Ride, Intimidator, Nitro, Raging Bull, and Silver Star.

I've only been on two (Apollo's Chariot and Nitro), so I can't really do a list, but I prefer Ntro of the two.

andrus

Giga Poster
Well it's gonna be hard for somenone to do a complete list since the coasters are spread out in three different continents! Me myself have only been on Silver Star, a good coaster but I've heard the other ones are better!

My list out of what I have been on:

Diamondback
Behemoth

Nitro

Goliath- La Ronde

Raging Bull

But as of like, two weeks from now, I will have been on Apollo's Chariot and Intimmy.

Snoo

The Legend
Diamondback
Goliath (SFoG)
Apollo's Chariot
Nitro
Raging Bull

And I'll be riding Timmy soon.. so I guess we shall see.

A

Anonymous

Lets see here...

1. Hollywood Dream, the Ride

2. Silver crap.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Amanolive said:
Simply just rank the B&M Mega Coasters in the order you prefer. The ten coasters are: Apollo's Chariot, Behemoth, Diamondback, Goliath (SFOG), Goliath (La Ronde), Hollywood Dream: The Ride, Intimidator, Nitro, Raging Bull, and Silver Star.

I've only been on two (Apollo's Chariot and Nitro), so I can't really do a list, but I prefer Ntro of the two.

Behemoth
Diamondback
Intimidator
Goliath (SFoG)
Apollo's Chariot
Nitro
Raging Bull
Silver Star
Goliath (LR)

Ask me again next summer, as I'll have Hollywood Dream, too by then.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Behemoth
Diamondback
Goliath (SFoG)
Apollo's Chariot
Nitro
Intimidator
Silver Star
Raging Bull

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Can we please not bring up old topics (this one is over 9 months old), and you've added nothing to the discussion. Thanks.

[EDIT - for loefet] Oh, and for the record, Diamondback is my favourite so far. ;)

Jake

Strata Poster
^ Jeez, it's not THAT old.

How has he/she not added anything? It's hardly a discussion anyway, they did exactly what the topic asked by providing a ranking list, which is what everyone else has done.

If someone had started a new topic asking the same question they would quickly get jumped on and another member would have smugly posted a link to this thread. I guess you can't win sometimes.

Anyway, even though this topic is DECADES (well, 9 months) old, I hadn't noticed it before so I'm going to post my list.

1) Behemoth
2) Apollo's Chariot
3) Nitro

Problem?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
OK, maybe the 'added nothing' was a bit much, but the topic is old. Don't have a go at me like that, I didn't mean my response to be rude AT ALL. Sorry if it was misinterpreted. Meh.

Ohh well since this has been brought back and I have an updated list, here it goes.

1) Behemoth
2) Diamondback
3) Nitro
4) Apollo's Chariot
5) Goliath, La Ronde
6) Raging Bull
7) Intimidator at Carowinds

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I never saw this topic first time around, or maybe I did and didn't post since I only had Hollywood Dream at the time. Anyway:

1. Behemoth - Fantastic coaster. Loved it.

2. Apollo's Chariot - Seems to have stronger airtime than most.

3. Diamondback - Liked it a lot, but didn't impress me as much as the two above.

4. Hollywood Dream - Lovely "little" ride. Just a lot of fun basically.

5. Nitro - Enjoyable coaster, but slightly disappointed as it one of my "must ride" coasters and didn't quite live up to expectations. My fault for expecting too much though I guess.

6. Intimidator - Crap. I really don't get how it could be so different from the others, but it bored the s**t out of me.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I've only ridden two.

1. Diamondback

2. Goliath at SFoG

Both are AMAZING rides that easily break my top 10, ranking in as my second and third favorite steel coasters overall.