What's new

Random news! - Maradona bitten in face by dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw poor little penguins, don't they mate for life? :S

I can't feel bad for the guy who burst into flames though, I mean, it did seem like the police did have a justifiable reason fo tasering him in the first place. I feel worse for the officer, to be honest.

Slash

Giga Poster
How did he know!? How did he know where she'd gone? Maybe it was just the scent but that would have been pretty hard to follow for that long....

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Miss Chapman, an unemployed administrator, said she had been impressed with Diesel's navigation skills.
If you're impressed by a dog escaping and wandering randomly onto trains - it's no wonder you're unemployed love! ;)

Whoa!!!

Hold the presses!

"I always spend a lot of time with him so I think he probably came looking for me.

And

"I was frantic with worry when my friend called to say he had run off after a fox

I suspect he ran off after a fox, then got lost.

Sorry Nadia, whenever you post in here somebody seems to rip the story apart! :lol:

Nadia

Mega Poster
furie said:
Sorry Nadia, whenever you post in here somebody seems to rip the story apart! :lol:

Haha you're bloody right Phil!!!

It's soooooo cute though, be nice to the doggy story! Dog goes on trains to the airport, how awesome :p :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.