What's new

Plopsaland Live - Early 2025

Which date would be best for a Plopsaland CF Live meet at the start of 2025?

• Sat 4th January 2025

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Sat 15th Feb 2025

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Sat 22nd Feb 2025

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Putting the feelers out to gauge interest and the best time for a meet up at Plopsaland De Panne to kick off the season in 2025. You can select multiple options in the poll, so please select every date that you can do.

What better way to launch in the new year than spinning wildly on Ride To Happiness?

Park tickets and travel to the park will not be provided, please make your own arrangements and we will all meet up bright and early by The Big Door!

The poll is pretty much a perfectly even split at the moment. I think it would be great if people could post saying the dates that they CAN'T do.

That way we at least have the best chance of aligning schedules to help the most people attend 😊

I voted for the January date. Have done that exact trip for the last 2 years in a row now and it's been fab. In the post Christmas comedown, having a trip that early on is a great way to fend off those back-to-work, January blues.

Last edited:
I’ll probably try and Eurostar it if I can. If anyone in the general orbit of London can offer a seat in their car I’d happily give them some money instead though. 😁

Same here! It looks a bit awkward to get to so if anyone is able to give me a lift that would be wonderful! I'd give them money for petrol.

Yes I am also struggling to figure out how the **** to get there from the midlands. Flights to Brussels are better timed in Manchester than Birmingham, and Brussels doesn't even seem that close so I might do some sightseeing. I don't know the logistics yet but I have got time off work around that weekend already!