What's new

Pleasurewood Hills 2016

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Temleh said:
I know this is your typical "someone told me" post but I have reason to believe it could be Twist n Shout from Loudoun.
This came to my mind but I dared not say it because it would be just be too good! Ahhh please be true!! (I thought it's trains had been sold off though??)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
(Double post from ages ago but...)

CYnK7HaWYAAg1Uk.jpg

Looks to be some sort of trench. Water ride maybe?

Lofty

CF Legend
I doubt it will be - they an barely afford the maintenance costs of the park never mind something that substantial.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Unfortunately, that picture is actually the demolition of the indoor section of the Tales of the Coast boat ride.

So it's great that it's finally getting rethemed, but sad that they've chosen to demolish a dark ride.

Lofty

CF Legend
That building was ****. The doors didn't shut on it, the boats used to continuously jam in-between the doors, it let light in, I could go on - it was the bane of my life for a month :lol:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Martyn B said:
Unfortunately, that picture is actually the demolition of the indoor section of the Tales of the Coast boat ride.

So it's great that it's finally getting rethemed, but sad that they've chosen to demolish a dark ride.
So do we think this is getting removed for the new ride or is it just next to the new ride site?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^Yeah, I should've said joking. I was in a rush, and didn't have time to think.

So sorry, I guess?

In actuality, I'm thinking a smaller flat of some sort.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Tbh I thought they would have got further than the pile of mud we saw like a month the ago. They even had that crane so that would suggest the building of an actual structure. Maybe this shot is deliberately not showing the progress of the new ride, hence why the boat ride is in view?

Don't have massive hopes for this addition but it could be a dark horse.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ What picture of mud was this?

My guess is that the crane was there to lift the machinery into the ride area for the demolition.

Also, I'd guess that they'll keep the boat ride with a new theme.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Martyn B said:
^ What picture of mud was this?

My guess is that the crane was there to lift the machinery into the ride area for the demolition.

Also, I'd guess that they'll keep the boat ride with a new theme.
The original crane photo.

So this supposed new ride could just be a boat ride retheme....let's hope not.

Lofty

CF Legend
They'll never add anything worthwhile - the parent company doesn't give a **** about the place.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Lol. Another photo of mud posted by PWH today. Will post when they put it on twitter because the fb post won't link/is too big to post. In the meantime, just imagine some mud.

Lofty

CF Legend
12507184_1006678486070082_4793659617985458682_n.jpg

They wanted to get rid of this when I was there. It was such a problematic ride and actually took up quite a large space.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
It was a CBR, but we really enjoyed it when we went 2 years ago, Jesse liked it so much we both had a go with him while the other looked after our newborn.
So what's going in instead? A new CBR?