What's new

Parque Warner Madrid | Gotham City Escape | Intamin Launch Coaster | 2023

cookie

Giga Poster
I'm assuming it'll be like Pantheon/Toutatis (both of which are of similar track length) where ride time is extended by some parts of the track being traversed both forwards and backwards.

Swat

Mega Poster
umyrm8yfzno91.jpg

Source

Are Intamin okay?

JFranks

Mega Poster
Yesssss!!!!!!!! The camelback, a twist, and a corkscrew have been installed. This already makes it the 3rd inversion in the coaster and the 6th corkscrew in the same park! However, this is more promising since it goes over a pathway at high speed. As to the camelback, well just by telling you that is the element prior to the 45m top hat you can make an idea of the insanely sustained ejector you will experience there!!!!! Just see where the supports begin and end!

PW2.png

Also if you haven't seen it yet, there is a speed bump that seems to be a quick pop of a strong ejector in the tunnel. Anyways this looks so promising... Can't wait to see the train flying through those elements, which are also said to have a pretty cool design!

jasone

Roller Poster
I really love this layout, it really stands on it's own and i'll certainly be flying to Madrid next year just for this. Even with that weird ass, ugly sibling of a stall.

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
Any guesses as to when in 2023 we might see this thing open? It's the first big project I've been following. Have there been any similar projects in recent years that could tell us a bit more about the opening month? Would it be realistic for this to open at the start of the season, late spring/early summer or maybe even late summer?

Projektion

Mega Poster
The only thing we have to go off of at the moment is that Diego Gracia, the park manager, mentioned that they hope to have it open in Spring

JFranks

Mega Poster
The only thing we have to go off of at the moment is that Diego Gracia, the park manager, mentioned that they hope to have it open in Spring
He aims for easter week, which is from April 2nd to April 8th so my guess is around April 1st or so could be open, but u never know, park hasn't confirmed anything officially, its what the park manager aims for.

Projektion

Mega Poster
Last edited:

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Maybe I'm missing something but why is this one at Warner called an outward banked dive loop. Just looks like a kind of wonky normal dive loop to me.

to me this one in Dubai is an outwardly banked dive loop.Screenshot_2022-09-30-18-10-57-50_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
where the track banks outward unlike inwards as seen in every other one ever.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, there's literally nothing "outward" about this one. :D