What's new

OCT Fantasy Resort| Xiangyang China | Theme Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
You also have a point though. Those first photos show the ride over the midway. The latest batch showing that tilted helix and subsequent hill are not over the midway so there's less of a reason for them not to reach ground level. It's almost as if they've raised the whole ride by a few meters late in the process.

Which in China is not unheard of. The MVR woodie at hotgo was moved to the side slightly very late in the process which is why it has enormously tall footers around some of its layout as the ride was built for slightly different terrain to what it was eventually built in.

This ride however doesn't have huge footers so if they did raise it, it was done after the track design but before manafacturering. Who knows really.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Aside from the high pullouts, the layout is also rather unconventional for a Wing Coaster, with the second half almost looking like a Hyper Coaster design.
Do we know what’ll come after that last airtime hill?

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Aside from the high pullouts, the layout is also rather unconventional for a Wing Coaster, with the second half almost looking like a Hyper Coaster design.
Do we know what’ll come after that last airtime hill?
Left hand quite large looking corkscrew and then a left hand high banked 270 degree horseshoe turn over the lake which crosses over the exit of the corkscrew into the brakes

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What a weird layout for a wing coaster. I like it though, some of those elements look great tbh.
Yeah, I agree. I love the sequence from the Immelmann to the end of the Corkscrew - love the look of the flow!

Lofty

CF Legend
Some of that theming is... weird? It just doesn't really make sense. I understand that sometimes theming doesn't and it's meant to just create atmosphere and heighten the experience - but some of it is just so ****ing odd.