What's new

No BO at Thorpe (what will Infernus do?)

Well this publicity stunt worked well.

This morning it was one of the most popular stories on the BBC web site and Jo "Ok on the radio, **** on TV" Whiley talked about it for 5 minutes.

Well in five minutes she spoke about it for 30 seconds, the rest of the time was her taking sharp intakes of breath through her teeth after every ****ing word.

No B.O.

TP should install a Sheep Dip at the front gate.

They already have the metal detector, a pit full of deodorising chemicals shouldn't be too difficult to install.

Just push the scruffy little stinkers in, they will hardly notice in the excitement.

Failing that, up the chlorine content on Tidal Wave & make that a compulsory first ride for everyone.

Emmett said:
On the BBC they are now saying that staff have been issued with deodorant for customers with BO. Imagine them making people having to spray themselves

In Slammers left hand booth we saw 2 cans of deodorant one was Lynx the other looked like nivea, male and female.

Nobody challenged us putting our arms up, nor did we see anyone else getting told off either.

Aw. My name is in a topic title..

I first heard about this on the way to Legoland.. Was quite funny thinking it was bollocks, then getting to work to find out its true. There were little speils in the consoles, which we were able to read if we got bored.. But anyway, worked veyr well as a publicity stunt.

Re: No B.O.

AlienSpeedFiend said:
TP should install a Sheep Dip at the front gate.

They already have the metal detector, a pit full of deodorising chemicals shouldn't be too difficult to install.

Just push the scruffy little stinkers in, they will hardly notice in the excitement.

Failing that, up the chlorine content on Tidal Wave & make that a compulsory first ride for everyone.

lmao... "Escuse me sir... I couldn't help noticing you stink of Body Odour... Could I please run you through our Anti-Perispant machine... This matters more important than security"

The only time that I can remember encountering BO in a park, was on Infusion at BPB. The restraints absolutely stank, which isn't suprising, considering how stupidly massive they are. Oh, and breifly walking behind a fat man. :roll: