What's new

NL Competition 9 2013 - Lose Your Lunch

Intricks

Strata Poster
For such a small ride, mine is such an abusive undertaking for footer work lol. Layout is complete though, but I may end up making changes to it even though I'm very surprised with myself on how it has turned out.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Sent. While not exactly pleased with it overall, I'm still confident it may do well in the competition.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Finally got a layout that I am happy* with. Now to support. Good job I love supporting and can do it at speed!

*I say happy, I mean 'it'll do'.

VooDoDe

Roller Poster
metalhead7 said:
I think mine wins the "What The Hell Was That?" Award
I don't know, you got some stiff competition from my track in that category.
Pretty much done with the layout, now I just gotta support... :|

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Metalhead7 - I definitely had a lolwut moment when I first saw it.

This is shaping up to be the biggest contest yet. I've received seven tracks with a week to go.

metalhead7

Mega Poster
Antinos said:
Metalhead7 - I definitely had a lolwut moment when I first saw it.

This is shaping up to be the biggest contest yet. I've received seven tracks with a week to go.

That was exactly what I was going for, especially after the originality comment you made at the beginning. :--D

SFOGRICH

Roller Poster
Well, I'm certainly sorry that I couldn't come up with one this time. Between being short on time over the last few weeks and not really being familiar with this type of coaster, I didn't want to do anything half-a__ed! Still, I'll be looking forward to seeing the tracks from everybody who finished theirs! It sounds like we've got some new talent in the ranks this time around!

Thanks to Hixee for posting the link to that iSmooth tutorial earlier in the thread! I might take a "sabbatical" from the comps for awhile and see if I can get it down pat...depending on what kind of coaster is in the next one, of course! :)