What's new

Nigloland | Alpina Blitz | Mack "Mega Coaster"

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Actually, I'm the stupid one here, I was being an idiot in my previous post because I actually thought that it was a 70 m tall lift with a 100 km/h top speed.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
The first one (according to google translator) is "Plummeting 70 meters"

Second is "a speed that propels you more than 100km/h"

"An impressive acceleration of 4.3g to defy the laws of gravity"

"A sensation of weightlessness an incredible nine times"

"The curves are the stunning curves" (ok, that one doesn't work well)

"The extreme figures"

So, yeah. I thought the second one indicated a launch, but the first one clearly translated as plummeting 70 meters.

We need someone who actually speaks French.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I don't know the park at all but could it be due to terrain? The pictures of the park on RCDB suggest it's in quite a nice location.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Pedro on TowersStreet, who is French :p , translated it as " Drop along 70m (Not 70m high drop lol!)" which doesn't seem to make much sense either!

70m isn't long enough for a coaster, maybe the launch is 70m long?

peep

CF Legend
Construction is under way even if it is just the station going up at the moment. Ha, looks odd...

1098482_178048195707665_973343980_n.jpg

Source: http://www.ameworld.net/forum/

fefa

Mega Poster
I visited this park in 2006 and 2007 and am fully excited about this addition. Nigloland is definitely one of the nicest among the smaller parks in europe. A pure gem that most people don't know of!

ignace

Mega Poster
Dar said:
Pedro on TowersStreet, who is French :p , translated it as " Drop along 70m (Not 70m high drop lol!)" which doesn't seem to make much sense either!

70m isn't long enough for a coaster, maybe the launch is 70m long?

The length of the drop (track) will be 70m long.

Looking forward to this ride. Nigloland is the best park in France (far better than disney and Asterix), I would love to visit it again for the new Mack :D.

Darren B

Giga Poster
^The layout is identical to Storm at Etnaland except the barrel roll has been removed, making this Mack's first Mega-Lite.

Good job finding construction photo's btw, I've been looking for weeks. Guessing these are recent photos.

Actually can't wait to get on this in April!