What's new

New rides @ small parks

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ It's just a relocation. I rode it at Fiabilandia a few years ago. It's just a travelling coaster really.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
So, I just found out that there is a un-recorded Wacky Worm, the only roller coaster in Puerto Rico. This park was recently reopened and added the Wacky Worm. Its not on RCDB but I found it on a Groupon type of site with a coupon to the museum-type park. Did my research and yes, its legit (not a stock picture).

The only pic of the Wacky Worm (from the park's Facebook)
10712947_799931406739820_4697700827695848862_n.jpg

A cred!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Mt. Olympus will add a Funtime Starflyer, called "Manticore"

Lake Compounce will add something called "Dinosaur Expedition" which will be similar to Dinosaurs Alive at various Cedar Fair parks. It will be located near Zoomerang.

Morey's Piers will add a Larson Flying Scooters called "King Kong" located at the Surfside Pier

S

SimonSays99

Geiselwind near Nuremberg will host the funfair coaster "Cobra Coaster" by showmen Agtsch. Its a horrible Interpark Compact Looper - was last summer at Hamburg SommerDOM and was so far the only coaster that caused me to have three days of back pain.

I am glad its off the fair curcuit next year... :wink:

Martyn B

CF Legend
I've read elsewhere that Adventure Island are installing a swinging ship type ride in their new indoor area...?!

Adv_Island

Roller Poster
Martyn B said:
I've read elsewhere that Adventure Island are installing a swinging ship type ride in their new indoor area...?!

Hi Martyn,

That is indeed correct, we'll be installing a swinging pirate ship called "Smiles Per Galleon". It is going to be shipped to us from Italy very soon, along with a selection of other rides that will be going into Adventure Inside.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Funland Hayling Island are capitalising on Jurassic World film...

Jurassic Park logo...
IMG_3972.jpg

Funland Jurassic Safari Ride logo...
Jurassic-park-2-1024.jpg

I adore the way they've simply inverted the colours and the direction the dino is facing <3

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes, it's unfinished at the moment. Aside from Klondike, it will be their first in-house theming job.

Lofty

CF Legend
Love that you have all this effort with their theming then look to the right to see some flats overlooking the park :lol:

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
Flambards have installed a chairswing.

Cornwall Crealy also have installed a chairswing.

Keep up the good work Cornwall!