What's new

Nerves?

Lofty

CF Legend
I don't so much as get nervous before riding a new ride/coaster etc. More of an 'Anticipation' feeling.

I used to always get nervous when I was younger before riding anything new, but now it's all cahnged and I just get that, Oh I wonder what it'll feel like...

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Oh! I forgot about Demon Drop, that ride is terrifying, purely because you feel like it's gonna fall over or collapse at any second.

Beans

Hyper Poster
I have had lots of those moments when a newbee to riding, my 2 big obstacles to do before Cedar Point were Oblivion and Pepsi Max, it was a height thing, always been scared of heights, but once had done them no probs, now can't stay off them, Oblivion now being my fav British Coaster.

Never had this with Cedar Point not even TTD or Millie, I was soo excited to be there and looking forward to the rides it was not the scared type of nevousness, it was more.....LET ME ON THEM!!!!LOL

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I'm sure the older I'm getting,the more my nerves are kicking in. :lol:

I can remember my trip to Cedar Point,and maybe being "anxious" about rides like MF,but nothing like I am these days.

Some are worse than others,I bricked it on Oblivion,yet managed to keep it together,but I was sooooo close to sticking my arm up on Stealth and yelling let me off. :lol:

I need to get some chill pills.

herbinator

Mega Poster
I find new coasters and flats so hard to go on for the first time. Im such a wuss in the queue then as soon as im on it my mates are bricking it and i have my hans up and a grin on my face! :)

A

Anonymous

Yes.

The only rides that have made me really nervous were El Toro, Sasquatch at Great Escape, and Tower of Terror.

All the rest I get that kind of nervy-anxious feeling when I rode them for the first time.

Rankle07

Roller Poster
was sh1ting myself when in the line for my first ever coaster (oblivion) but was ok after that.

nowadays i tend to find that i am a bit nervous on the first ride of the day ( either a coaster or thrill ride), but after that first ride im then buzzing for the rest of the day lol. No toilet breaks or lunch breaks.....just keep the rides coming :--D