What's new

Nanchang, China | Viper | GCI Wooden Coaster

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Here now. And it's official: Wanda, despite all their posturing, are another Chinese park/chain with an excellent product who run their park like c**ts.

The hyper is very good and thanks to it being at the back of the park, I got three rides in very quickly.

Waiting for the woodie now. Posted as 90 minutes, but still running one train and getting it out at 10 minute intervals.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Double post. I take it back slightly. One train is ridiculous obviously, but at least they fill the gates while that train is out. So yeah, it's sh**e, but not Fantawild sh**e.

SLC is closed though. Boo.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Shame. How would you compare the the Intamin to the hypers you've done and is the wooden coaster just a longer version of all the other GCIs or have they stepped their game up?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^The woodie was excellent. Probably the best GCI I've done, or at least one of the better ones. It's still no Gravity Group though.

The first drop on the hyper is ridiculous, and the pullout and turn are really forceful; I greyed out each time. There are a couple of other very good hills, but I still prefer EGF and Superman at SFNE I think.